or Connect

Posts by Philip1209

Modern profesorial
Over-dress and impress.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaio I've never seen them at less than 165 dollars. But this is only for the new cures. I bought my first pair of raws last week (APC NS) from Azalea Boutique using their 25% off 'NewYear' coupon code (http://www.retailmenot.com/view/azaleasf.com). I don't know if the code is still working, but it was a hell of a deal.
[Disclosure: I own MU] I've enjoyed Micron (MU) and they have been gaining steadily. They make SSDs that I forsee being integral in new laptops and ipods.
Straight everclear.
One of my friends has been getting me into some dubstep. I didn't expect to like it, but the rhythms are cool.
It was actually bourbon (Knob's Creek specifically) that got me into whiskey. Now scotch is one of my favorite drinks. My go-to for my friends and I when we are studying is generally Johnnie Walker Green.
I wasn't planning on it, but then I saw the Neiman Marcus in-store deal and a new sweater I want. . .
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I think it is as well. That said, a lot of people eat there and absolutely love it. Seems weird to me. It just strikes me as gimmicky, especially compared to Alinea. I'm a geeky-sciency person and it was fun for me. I enjoyed it.
Best hoodies? Oxymoronic. No such thing as a good hoodie.