or Connect

Posts by zeekanddestroy

Price includes USPS priority mail shipping for the US. Well worn hoody. You can snap the cuffs in, if you don't want it pointed out. There is some discoloration on parts of the hoody, as shown in the picture. Not quite immediately noticed from afar.
Balenciaga black shirt from SS13, size 38. Hidden placket and a small stitched up collar. Very similar to Dior Homme's inverted collar shirts.
Worn pair of Common Projects laceless black officer shoes. Size 43. Asking 125 shipped USPS Priority. The sole has a Vibram sole topper over it with a heel tap over the original heel. The original Common Projects gold imprinting you see on the side of their shoes have faded and/or polished over. There are nicks and scratches at the tip of the toe boxes from wear, which aren't too noticable unless examined up close. Worn shoes, but lots of life left. I will include the...
Raf Simons AW11 shirt. Very subtle light blue pinstripes. Measurements: shoulders: 16in p2p: 19in sleeve: 25in front length: ~25in Price includes shipping within the US. Paypal only, please add +4% or alternatively, send as gift. Please PM me if there are any questions.
New Cures, size 28. Worn a couple of times, still stiff and not stretched out yet. Some light honey combing and whiskering starting. A light wallet fade also, as pictured. Still good condition. Price includes USPS Priority shipping within the Con. US Please PM me if there are any questions. Paypal only, please add +4% or paypal gift.
Size 42. Fits 44-46. Slighty dropped shoulders. Packable hood. Cuffs unbutton into pointed cuffs. Overall good condition however with light fading on the edges of the jacket, as pictured. More or less the same jacket blindr was selling moments ago.
Patrik Ervell FW12 button down collar, white oxford. Size S. Worn only a couple of times so far. But there was a small hole in the shirt sleeve, which I already had patched up at a professional tailor. The 2nd picture shows the patch job. shoulders 17in pit to pit 19.5in sleeves 25in length 26in Price includes shipping within Con. US. Paypal gift or +4%. Please PM me if there are any questions.
Now defunct label Nom De Guerre. Made in Japan. Size S, fits XS/S. Button down collar. Thick MOP buttons. Stripes are from actual stitching. Measurements: p2p: 18.5" shoulders: 15" sleeves: 25.5" length: 24" Price includes shipping within the Con. US. Paypal gift or +4%. Please PM me if there are any questions.
Size S. Charcoal color. Lightweight running jacket. Sealed zips. Scuba neck. Price includes shipping within Con. US. Paypal gift or add the 4%. Please PM me if there are any questions.
Size 46, fits silm. Best for a 44/46. Color block design. The front and sleeves are a charcoal gray, and the elbows and back panels are a darker color more or less black color. Slight pilling. Put on a hanger only for this pic. Please PM me if there are any questions.