or Connect

Posts by prjohnson3

i'm selling some tried-and-true slacks. the hand of the fabric is soft with just the right amount of stretch. i've tailored them to have a slimmer fit. great for summer. but alas i've outgrown them (see fit pic). (i'm 5'8 and 172 lbs, lift weights). waist (aligned) - 16 in. rise - 10 in. thigh - 10 3/4 in. (beginning of inseam straight across) inseam - 29.5 (if worried about length, the length is good for stacking) hem - just below 6.5 in. *i've listed a few others*
these have about a month of wear (still a little stiff, no fades, no washes), but i've decided to size up before wearing them in too much. the measurements basically match those from context clothing. they're slightly too small for me (see fit pic). (i'm 5'8 and 172 lbs, lift weights). $140 + shipping $120 + shipping $110 + shipping (measured) waist (aligned) - 16.75 in. rise - 9.75 in. leg opening - 6.5 in. thigh - 11.5 in. (start of inseam to outside edge, straight...
these are brand new but i've decided to size up. the measurements match those from context clothing. the inseam is 30" and will need to be hemmed. previous owner cut them to length (the cut looks good) but did not finish the hem. the extra fabric is included. they're slightly too small for me (see fit pic). (i'm 5'8 and 172 lbs, lift weights). $130 + shipping $110 + shipping $100 + shipping waist - 31 rise - 9.5 leg opening - 6.5 thigh - 10.5 knee - 7.5 inseam -...
i'm selling this like-new-condition (9.5/10) pair of petit standards in blue because they're slightly too small (see fit pic). (i'm 5'8 and 172 lbs, lift weights). they're great for summer and more comfortable than denim. waist - 30 in. thigh - 11 in. knee - 7.75 in. hem - 6.75 in. rise - 9.75 in. inseam - 28 in.
great condition, great color for summer. 16.5" waist aligned 9" rise 11" thigh ~32" inseam they are denim, but not an indigo denim, if that makes sense. essentially cotton in the denim weaving pattern, just not dyed with indigo. http://www.styleforum.net/t/375433/a-p-c-petit-new-standard-beige-29
Selling this RRL (Rugby Ralph Lauren) Jersey. It's comfortable to wear watching a game or whatnot--and the detail work is amazing! Let me know if you have questions. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 20" Pit-to-pit: 24" Length (neck to hem): 31" $35
Did these sell?
Open to suggestions and recommendations. Looking for under $200.
Open to all offers and suggestions.
Could I have measurements for the beige please? Thanks.