or Connect

Posts by follinglo

Selling a pair of Men's Ralph Lauren Green five pocket denim jeans. Varick slim fit, straight leg, five pocket design, button fly, garment-dyed, destroyed detailing, true to size. Practically new. Size 32/ Inseam 29 Price: $35 o.b.o. Message with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling pair of Mens Giorgio Armani casual (chino) pants. These pants are in excellent condition, have never been altered and show little sign of wear. Waist: 14" Inseem: 32.5" Outseam:40" Price: $100 o.b.o. Message with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling a pair of Mens Navy Hunter Boots. These boots are in excellent condition and have been worn only a handful of times. Size: 11 Price: $75 o.b.o Pm with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling a pair of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. I received these as a gift but they're not my style. These sunglasses are in excellent condition and show no signs of wear. They also come with a case as well. Price: $75 o.b.o. Message with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling a pair of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. I received these as a gift but they're not for me. Excellent condition with no scratches or signs of wear. Comes with a case as well. Pm with any questions or for additional pics. Thanks
I'm selling a pair of Sid Mashburn canvas stone chino pants. These pants were purchased at a Sid Mashburn warehouse sale in Atlanta and are a little too snug on me as of late. (In other words, I need to get in the gym) Regardless, my loss is your gain. Price: $45 o.b.o. Measurements: W - Tagged 30" but measure 14.5" L - 31" PM with any questions or for additional pics! Thanks, Victor
I'm selling my slightly used Brown Tanner Goods Belt. The belt's in great condition. Size: 32 Price: $50 o.b.o. Please Pm for additional pics or with any questions. Thanks, Victor
I'm selling a slightly used pair of Mens Ferragamo Black Captoe shoes. Size: 10 Price: $150 o.b.o. Please pm with any questions or additional pics. Thanks, Victor
Up for sale a pair of mens brown suede ferragamo tassel loafers. Size: 10 Price: $50 o.b.o. FREE SHIPPING Pm with questions Thanks
Up for sale a pair of mens brown suede ferragamo tassel loafers. Size: 10 Price: $50 o.b.o. FREE SHIPPING Pm with questions Thanks