or Connect

Posts by follinglo

Selling a pair of Mens Navy Hunter Boots. These boots are in excellent condition and have been worn only a handful of times. Size: 11 Price: $75 o.b.o Pm with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling a pair of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. I received these as a gift but they're not my style. These sunglasses are in excellent condition and show no signs of wear. They also come with a case as well. Price: $75 o.b.o. Message with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Selling a pair of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. I received these as a gift but they're not for me. Excellent condition with no scratches or signs of wear. Comes with a case as well. Pm with any questions or for additional pics. Thanks
I'm selling a pair of Sid Mashburn canvas stone chino pants. These pants were purchased at a Sid Mashburn warehouse sale in Atlanta and are a little too snug on me as of late. (In other words, I need to get in the gym) Regardless, my loss is your gain. Price: $50 o.b.o. Measurements: W - Tagged 30" but measure 14.5" L - 31" PM with any questions or for additional pics! Thanks, Victor
I'm selling my slightly used Brown Tanner Goods Belt. The belt's in great condition. Size: 32 Price: $50 o.b.o. Please Pm for additional pics or with any questions. Thanks, Victor
I'm selling a slightly used pair of Mens Ferragamo Black Captoe shoes. Size: 10 Price: $150 o.b.o. Please pm with any questions or additional pics. Thanks, Victor
Up for sale a pair of mens brown suede ferragamo tassel loafers. Size: 10 Price: $50 o.b.o. FREE SHIPPING Pm with questions Thanks
Up for sale a pair of mens brown suede ferragamo tassel loafers. Size: 10 Price: $50 o.b.o. FREE SHIPPING Pm with questions Thanks
I'm selling a rare hard to find Men's Denim Goose Down Jacket. Size: Large Price: $50 o.b.o. FREE SHIPPING Purchased in Aspen Colorado. Great super warm jacket! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, victor
Navy Blue Canvas Size 10 (u.s.) Price: $45 o.b.o. New with tags attached. payment by paypal pm for more pics or questions FREE SHIPPING Thanks