or Connect

Posts by triumphman

Do you have a fit pic OC? along with your height and weight?Thanks!
Im interested in purchasing a pair or Ralph Lauren/Allen Edmonds Saunders, but don't know how these run in size. I'm a 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance. Can anyone guide me in the right direction please.
Im interested in purchasing a pair or Ralph Lauren/Allen Edmonds Saunders, but don't know how these run in size. I'm a 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance. Can anyone guide me in the right direction please.
interested in Mora in bourbon. Size 7.5 or 8? I wear Alden 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance.
Big price drop from $480 to $400 shipped + paypal fees. Will not go any lower
Big price drop from $480 to $400 shipped + paypal fees. Will not go any lower
Bump w/ a price drop to $480
Bump w/ a price drop to $480
**Big PRICE DROP to $400 shipped + paypal fees** Up for sale is the Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtips in a size 7.5 (fits like US sz 8) Shoes were topied with a Vibram sole when they were first bought, and worn less than a handful of times, as you can see from the pictures. I'm looking @ $520 which includes shipping w/in the US and will add the shoe trees for an additional $20. If you're interested, just contact me at the sangalfie@gmail.com as I don't frequest this website...
**Big PRICE DROP to $400 shipped + paypal fees** Up for sale is the Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtips in a size 7.5 (fits like US sz 8) Shoes were topied with a Vibram sole when they were first bought, and worn less than a handful of times, as you can see from the pictures. I'm looking @ $520 which includes shipping w/in the US and will add the shoe trees for an additional $20. If you're interested, just contact me at the sangalfie@gmail.com as I don't frequest this website...