or Connect

Posts by triumphman

Im interested in purchasing a pair or Ralph Lauren/Allen Edmonds Saunders, but don't know how these run in size. I'm a 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance. Can anyone guide me in the right direction please.
Im interested in purchasing a pair or Ralph Lauren/Allen Edmonds Saunders, but don't know how these run in size. I'm a 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance. Can anyone guide me in the right direction please.
interested in Mora in bourbon. Size 7.5 or 8? I wear Alden 7.5 in Barrie/Truebalance.
Big price drop from $480 to $400 shipped + paypal fees. Will not go any lower
Big price drop from $480 to $400 shipped + paypal fees. Will not go any lower
Bump w/ a price drop to $480
Bump w/ a price drop to $480
**Big PRICE DROP to $400 shipped + paypal fees** Up for sale is the Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtips in a size 7.5 (fits like US sz 8) Shoes were topied with a Vibram sole when they were first bought, and worn less than a handful of times, as you can see from the pictures. I'm looking @ $520 which includes shipping w/in the US and will add the shoe trees for an additional $20. If you're interested, just contact me at the sangalfie@gmail.com as I don't frequest this website...
**Big PRICE DROP to $400 shipped + paypal fees** Up for sale is the Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtips in a size 7.5 (fits like US sz 8) Shoes were topied with a Vibram sole when they were first bought, and worn less than a handful of times, as you can see from the pictures. I'm looking @ $520 which includes shipping w/in the US and will add the shoe trees for an additional $20. If you're interested, just contact me at the sangalfie@gmail.com as I don't frequest this website...
I have RL Cordovan Cigar Colored Marlow Shortwing Topy'd in great condition 7.5D. Maybe 15 wears total on em.... No blemishes to speak of. Minimal creasing as well. PM if interested or to get in touch with me asap, email @ alfie.sang@gmail.com .