or Connect

Posts by nbouscal

Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Just curious, how many people giving advice in this thread have won any serious money playing poker? A significantly better question is, how many people giving advice in this thread have good stats in terms of ITM and ROI percentages. I play micros so my total profit is only something like $450 or so, but I still consider myself a solid player because my ITM and ROI are where they should be.
Easily my favorite television show ever created. With regards to why no new episodes until 2011, I read somewhere that the episodes take a surprisingly long time to create. Something to do with the animation process I think.
Kashiwa Daisuke St. Germain Phoenix Red Hot Chili Peppers Leonard Cohen
Segovia still remains my favorite acoustic guitarist of all time, and this is my favorite of his songs. Couldn't find any actual videos of him playing it though, if that's what you're looking for. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again...
Quote: Originally Posted by phreak http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/ best cash game poker forum on the net ftfy. P5s is way better for tourney-style players. Starting with Omaha is a bad idea. You'll develop bad habits of playing way too many hands and chasing too many draws. Plus, it's much easier to follow Omaha strategy once you're competent in Texas Hold'em.
Quote: Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi because i think that the suits couldn't express myself fully. I would like to wear something which can express my character. i want to show people that I am energenic but in a formal way. Suits can be one of the most expressive forms of clothing. I had a banquet recently for my accounting fraternity, shirt and tie were acceptable but suits were preferred. I chose to wear a well-fitting three piece...
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan That's awesome. I love that guy. Check out Frogs sometime, he's the star of it in his younger days. Good campy "horror" movie from the seventies. Haha nice I'll check that out. My friends that I was there with were all way more excited that we saw Antonio Banderas there too but I thought Sam Elliott was waaaay cooler
I'll be honest I don't like that green with your skin tone at all. With regards to the vest, if you like the vest and feel confident wearing it, then by all means wear it. I'd do some bargain hunting to find some additional options though, if your peers will be in suits neither of the two options you posted seem exactly great. Why don't you like wearing suits?
Quote: Originally Posted by otc How much college do you have left? Can you up your debt load and not have to work full time? Graduating with double that isn't so bad so long as you have a job (and if you are working now...you can probably get one just fine after you graduate). I worked 1-2 part time jobs for the last 3/4 of college and I think I am better for it (at least compared to lazy asses whose parents paid for everything, leaving them with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Svenn All of those examples you gave are proper adjectives followed by "man" ... "Chinaman" is especially crude because it's improper English (a noun), and was always used therefore in a degrading or dismissive sense. Formal documents never used the term. I have before me a 1920 dictionary definition of Chinaman, which begins innocuously enough as 'a member of the Chinese race' but goes down hill from there, talking about...