or Connect

Posts by Jsquxe

if this post is in response to my question - i tried searching on google but i must not have entered the right string of key words.
hi y'all i was wondering if anyone knew the name of the accessory in the following picture (the gold chain worn on the collar)
Hi guys, Can anyone give me a quick overview of all the different cuts of denim RRL offers? It's a little bit overwhelming and I am more interested in washed denim. I see hundreds of RRL denim auctions on eBay, but I am wondering if most of them are truly RRL or are some variation of other Polo/Ralph Lauren lines. Thank you!
olive 8 is really nice - didn't know there was a hyatt there though
what are some stores in nyc that have the largest alden stock/selection? i need widths (wide feet) also, what are the widest alden lasts at the ball of the feet?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jsquxe what are some stores in nyc that have the largest alden stock/selection? i need widths (wide feet) thanks anyone? also, what are the widest alden lasts at the ball of the feet?
what are some stores in nyc that have the largest alden stock/selection? i need widths (wide feet) thanks
Hi Jay I actually live in Bellevue but I'm heading out to Vancouver in a little bit, otherwise I'd want to stop by to try on the jeans I'm considering. So, the only pair of jeans I have to reference fit are the KMW 2010 Rinsed jeans and I wear a size 31 (which took a while to feel comfortable/stretch out; the thigh area was the issue - the waist was fine from the get-go). I'm looking into the Naked and Famous "Weird Guy" 13 oz Gray Selvedge Denim and was hoping you'd be...
tl dr. 1.either use dnp, roids, or velocity diet for a week 2. have some will power 3. ???? 4. profit
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason dmash1080 I live in Florida, and I will find you and fucking kick your ass be ready because it could be any time, without warning, anywhere, and I could be disguised as anybody REAL FUCKING TALK lulz