or Connect

Posts by MasterOfEvil

Shirt Hangers $20 for 5 Trouser Hangers $25 for 5 Please PM me for shipping quotes Both Hangers are in the traditional finish, http://www.hangerproject.com/hangers/mens-hangers/shirt-and-sweater-hangers/shirt-hanger.html http://www.hangerproject.com/hangers/mens-hangers/trouser-and-pant-hangers/mens-trouser-clip-hanger.html The shirt hangers are 17 inches. I have 50 shirt hangers and 44 trouser hangers.
Hey sorry about not responding, I do not check the thread often as there was little interest in the buttons. They are Gritti MOP (from Italy)
Still have some here if anyone wants some
We still have yardage if anyone is interested. Thanks
Hi, I have some very nice MOP (Mother of Pearl) buttons for sale. They are 18L and 4mm thick so they look quite impressive. I have a decent amount of them so order as many as you need. Price is $1.60 per button, plus actual shipping cost.
Hi, I have some Alumo shirting fabric for sale. These shirtings are all narrow-width (36"), which is usually regarded as higher quality than the newer fabrics. I have three patterns and several yards of each. The fabric is priced per yard, since this is narrow width fabric it will require a little less than 3 yards to make a shirt. I believe all of these fabrics are 2x2 120s. Up for consideration are these three patterns: Blue check (twill) Brown check...
Everything is 50 USD per item plus actual shipping If you buy any three items shipping will be free CONUS. ALL items are NWOT 2 Valantino ties, a Gucci tie, and a very cool Armani Viscose lounge shirt NWOT Gucci Tie NWOT Valentino Ties Armani Shirt XL Lounge shirt
Bamford and Sons 75% Wool 25% Cashmere Brown Coat. This coat is NWOT and it excellent. It is a Large and one is currently listed in used condition on ebay for 900 dollars. Selling to fund new business venture. I am asking 600 USD Shipped and insured CONUS Emporio Armani 80% Wool 20% Polyiamide double gray plaid pea coat Size XL seems to run small only worn a few times. Asking 175 USD Shipped CONUS
NWOT Cesare for sale. This is a beautiful shirt, parting with it to fund a new business. Size 44. Asking 120 Shipped CONUS
I have a small collection of mostly lightly worn RLPL Shirts and one sweater, the sweater is NWT and two shirts are NWOT I am selling to fund a new business venture. RLPL Shirts Price per item is 65 USD shipped CONUS. If you buy three or more items the price will be 50 USD per shirt. Purple Size 15 Solid Green Size 15 Green White Stripe Size 16 1/2 Solid Yellow Size 15 1/2 Orange Size Medium (Missing Cuff Button but looks awesome) Pruple white stripe Size...