or Connect

Posts by SoloRouleur

Just want to give a quick update on this issue... So a while back, I decided to cut my hair really short (Buzz) to see what it would look like. It has been growing out for about 2 months now, and the photos below show the results. Do you think it would even be worth it to get a hair transplant? Is the bald spot that noticeable? Am I making a big deal out of something that most people probably won't even notice? I went in for a hair transplant consultation, and the...
I am not trying to "achieve" anything - that's the way my personality and image already is...I need to start dressing for professional environments due to my age, but more specifically a new business I am starting, and I want to make sure I put my best foot forward without looking like a clown or a try hard.And yea, I am Canadian and have a beard (about 2 inches in length, not one of those overgrown stubble looks that most people call beards nowadays...)Thanks everyone for...
I am finally making a conscious effort to develop my personal style and upgrade my wardrobe. I have been a tshirt and jeans type of guy forever, but I think it’s time to grow up. I have been doing a lot of research on style, dressing better, etc. (Flusser and Roetzel books, research on the internet…) The issue I am having is choosing dress shirt and tie combinations. The main problem I am struggling with is color. First, let me describe myself… If I were to describe my...
Thanks for the reply. Yea, the hair transplant guy said it would be about 200-300 actual grafts, but he doesn't charge per grafts...only per session. If at all possible, I don't really want to go down that route. I've been playing around in Photoshop with my face and potential hairstyles. So far, this is the best I can come up with... Original Source Image My Face with Hair The main thing I like about this hairstyle is that on the temples, there seems to be a lot of...
Thanks for the reply. First off, bald is not an option for me...I know I would look awful I have gone short before, and it was really noticeable. You would think that if the hair was shorter around it, it would sort of blend in, but that isn't the case at all - it sort of draws attention to it. I am actually contemplating getting a hair transplant there this fall/winter, but I am not 100% sure I can justify the costs at this time. (Quoted $4000) I was thinking something...
I need help with my hair. If you take a look at the pictures below, you will see that my situation has grown out of control. Here is the main issue I have…I have something called triangular/temporal alopecia. What it basically means is that I have had a bald spot on one of my temples and it effects the shape of my hairline on one side of my head. The other side is completely normal. I am unable to get anything “short” or “medium” length on the side as it really shows my...
Hi I have searched around here and have pretty much gathered peoples opinion on Hugo Boss... But, http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/boss-black-sharp-flat-front-wool-trousers/3122430?origin=category&resultback=2714 $120 CAD Deal or No Deal? If no deal, what would be a better pant in the price range? Thanks
Wait, what's wrong with saturated fat? nothing...
EC Stack /thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 Are you sure there is one? I really know nothing about this kind of stuff, that's why I am asking here...