or Connect

Posts by tljenkin

No, that's closer to 'fit' in terms of opinion. I won't entertain the notion that 45 RPM or Warehouse denim is on the same level of Nudie based on opinion. You could easily argue that Nudie has better cuts, and you would be (subjectively) right.
those are looking great. Love how the shins retain their color while the rest fades on the 811.
That's the main thing that bothers me about the Nudie community and followers. The notion that Nudie is the 'be all, end all' of denim is outrageous, egregious, preposterous. As was pointed out in that thread, it's like saying that weed is the absolute hardest drug you can ever take. They are also way overpriced for the quality. 1st tier brands (in order of my personal preference and grouped with weight, durability, hardware, denim, patches and customer service in...
Nudies have a bad rep on these boards and the heart of this poster. They are considered slighly bandwagon-y and of poor, overpriced quality. If you are willing to spend that much on a pair of jeans that you want to last, get a pair of Samurais or Iron Hearts. If you're looking for something a litle more snazzy and thin, go for a pair of Pure Blue Japans in the 005 cut. Nudie quality debate (im the one with the button...
^^What they said. The belt loops are shit, though. I could go for some better hardware, too. Everything that Cheep said about them in that ande whall vs apc thread is dead on, too, if you care to look for it.
Well it's just going to strike a negative chord (...) in everyone's mind when they see them on you so far out of season.
They also have to be black.
Nothing to write home about. Selvedge does not necessarily mean quality.
Thank you! That was excellent.
Charcoal, perhaps?