or Connect

Posts by nightic

Price drop (see above) and bump.
Further price reductions and a bump.
Manufacturer: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Model: PL 9511-T Frame material: Titanium & Acetate Frame colour: 9004/53 (18k Gold plated) Temple colour: Brown Tortoiseshell Lens colour: Brown (Tempered Glass) Lens width: 63mm Made in Italy SOLD ($175)
Just purchased a fair number of shades to try but the following pairs are unsuitable for me and so I'm moving them on. They're all brand new, apart from being tried on and are supplied in their original soft case/micro-fibre bag only (so no hard case). Retail price is around the $400 mark (or £250-ish, in the UK) Items ship from London, UK and would arrive in the UK the day after dispatch. Shipping elsewhere would take around 7 working days. All packages are sent using...
I have a couple more pairs of SALT Optics frames for sale, this time in my favourite style. I personally wear these frames and have now purchased them in all of the available 4 colours. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing company to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Alternatively they can also be made in to (prescription or otherwise) sunglasses. The frames are new, apart from being tried on and are fitted with plain demo...
Shipping to Spain is no problem. I've sent you a PM with details.
Manufacturer: SALT Optics Model: Nolan Colour: CRY (Crystal) Lens width: 48mm Bridge width: 21mm Temple length: 145mm "This frame is marked by classic 1950's P3 round styling, a keyhole bridge and rivet hinges. Temples are highlighted with the SALT logo plaque and signature tonal SALT watermark icon." Further information on this model can be viewed here: http://www.saltoptics.com/detail.php?id=106&pageindex=25&categoryid=1&orderby=4 SOLD ($185)
Manufacturer: SALT Optics Model: Alec Colour: TWDMOS (Tweed Moss laminated) Lens width: 55mm Bridge width: 16mm Temple length: 134mm SOLD ($175)