or Connect

Posts by nightic

Here are a few pairs of SALT Optics eyeglass frames that I've just picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried and come with their original cases, as pictured. --- SALT Optics are an independent USA-based company, with products manufactured by hand in Japan. If you're used to mass-produced 'designer' eyeglass frames, these will be a very pleasant surprise, utilising greater quality materials, hinges and...
New pair added and final price drop on other frame.
New pair added (photo to follow) and remaining prices reduced again.
Bump and price reductions on all frames.
I'm afraid I only have that model in matte Black.All prices now reduced further.
New pair added and prices reduced.
Price drop on the final pair, to clear.
Here are a few more pairs of SALT Optics frames for sale that are unsuitable for me. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're unused apart from being tried on and are typically still fitted with the original plain demo lenses. As they are usually 'ex-display', there may be some small signs of handling, like faint micro-scratches to the Acetate etc. All come with their original cases and some also with a microfibre cleaning cloth, as pictured. Simply take these...
Final price reduction on these. Now being offered at around 1/3 of retail price.
One more price reduction.