or Connect

Posts by nightic

No problem but the rimless recommendation was really for pocketsquareguy, who was after something similar to his previous pair.If you must have nose-pads, then the majority of your choices will be metal frames (although not exclusively; several companies (Lindberg, Prodesign to name two) offer either 'Plastic' ranges with integrated pads or can factory fit pads upon ordering. Many opticians can also custom fit pads, although some skill is required to do this.)The O&X/Kio...
You need look no further than Lindberg's Spirit 2000 range, if you're after high-quality, minimal, rimless frames.---Think you're going to need to include a few more details (material, shape etc.) to get any useful responses.
Here are a few pairs of high-end sunglasses that I just picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried and come with their original cases, as pictured. They may however have small signs of handling, like faint micro-scratches to the Acetate, which would be hard to notice and could be polished out by your optician if required. --- Items ship from London, UK and would arrive in the UK the day after dispatch. Shipping...
Here are a few pairs of high-end eyeglass frames that I just picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried and come with their original cases, as pictured. --- Items ship from London, UK and would arrive in the UK the day after dispatch. Shipping elsewhere would take around 7 working days. All packages are sent using an insured method that requires a signature upon delivery. Payment by PayPal please. Extensive...
Prices reduced.
Prices reduced on all models.
Here's another pair of SALT Optics frames for sale that are unsuitable for me. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're unused apart from being tried on and are typically still fitted with the original plain demo lenses. As they are usually 'ex-display', there may be some small signs of handling, like faint micro-scratches to the Acetate etc. This pair comes with the original case, micro-fibre cleaning cloth and card, as pictured. Simply take these frames to your...
New photographs added.
Just purchased a job lot of Tom Davies frames to try and the following are not suitable for me. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're new apart from being tried on and are still fitted with the original plain demo lenses. They may however have small signs of handling, like faint micro-scratches to the Acetate, which would be hard to notice and could be polished out by your optician if required. Most come with their original folding hard cases and some also with...
Here are a few pairs of SALT Optics eyeglass frames that I've just picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried and come with their original cases, as pictured. --- SALT Optics are an independent USA-based company, with products manufactured by hand in Japan. If you're used to mass-produced 'designer' eyeglass frames, these will be a very pleasant surprise, utilising greater quality materials, hinges and...