or Connect

Posts by nightic

Price drop on remaining pairs - see above.
Well, not sure about the perfect frame but in the case of the pairs I'm currently selling, the issues would be: PS Morse - impressed by OP/PS quality, even post Luxxotica, so took a chance on trying one of their rounder designs. While they don't look too bad on me, I'm not sure they'd get much use if I kept them. TF 5013 - very similar to a pair of SALT Alec frames I own/wear already. TF 5084 - too narrow for me. ByWP/IC Berlin - for metal frames, I'm a fan of...
Quote: Originally Posted by thomas790 Is there a temple length/size listed. I've never owned wraparounds but the temples on my regular glasses have always had a size, e.g. 145. Thanks, great frames and price. The ByWP are specified at 145mm. IC! Berlin don't usually quote figures for their metal frames. I think that may be down to the extreme flexibility of the temples, which makes this measurement less critical than with most frames. The...
I've got a few more pairs of frames which were purchased recently to try out but which aren't working for me hence are up for sale. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're new apart from being tried on and are fitted with plain demo lenses. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing company to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Items ship from London, UK and would arrive in the UK the day after dispatch. Shipping elsewhere...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Really digging both Tom Ford glasses but won't buy them without trying them on. God luck selling them. Some decent modelled photos of both frames here: http://www.irisoptical.co.uk/Tom-For...rame-6354.html http://www.irisoptical.co.uk/Tom-For...rame-7124.html Thread updated and prices reduced again.
More price drops - on all frames - see above.
Quote: Originally Posted by newmember2010 FREE BUMP BTW guys i did not take it so i assume it is still available. THIS IS ONE HECK OF A DEAL!!!! Tas almost saved me 4,000 USD with this for a golf bag... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, someone better take this off his hands...75 british pounds is WAY TO GOOD OF A DEAL. He seems like a real cool dude too cause he went out of his way to help me track down a bag at the bally store cause I am not from the UK......
Further reduced prices.
Quote: Originally Posted by newmember2010 Ill take it assuming it can be used on the bally golf bag. I live in the US but will be heading to london sometime in the near future. Please let me know. I am quite interested. That was close - Was going to use this today but never got a chance to do any shopping. Had postponed until Sunday. The letter states that it can be used on anything in store so assuming they sell the Golf bag, it should...
Prices reduced - see above.