or Connect

Posts by nightic

11% price drop on the remaining card holder.
I have a Bally letter from their London Bond Street store offering 50% off any single item. This was given to me in settlement as they were unable to repair or directly replace a pair of shoes which had a fault. This discount has no expiration date or value limit so technically it could be worth over £600 if buying one of their men's bags (and several hundred £s more for one of their exotic women's ones). Although even for a basic pair of leather shoes, it would...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigt Just received the Tom Davies - bloody great gigs, thanks nightic. Thanks for letting me know - awesome frames, a shame they weren't quite right for me. Speaking of which; Further price reduction on the SALT Optics Carter frames - see above.
Prices reduced even further on remaining items - see above.
Price reductions on all items.
Price reduced on the SALT Optics frames.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Ehhh... bally really doesn't have the "it" bag status of an LV, Gucci, Prada, etc. I'd say the amount of "profit" you're going to get isn't much if you follow that. You'd still probably be paying 750 pounds or so at half off... and I don't know where or how you'd make that back to profit enough to make it worth doing. It's a great deal if you want/need a Bally bag for yourself or to give as a gift. They make nice...
Now for sale: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=212923
A selection of of my BNIB, BNWOB and Used card holders/wallets. Payment by PayPal please (Personal Gift payment or add 4% to total if not). Extensive references available upon request, as well as all contact details. All items ship Worldwide from London, UK by an insured method requiring a signature upon delivery and usually take no more than 7 working days to...
As my ongoing quest to find the perfect pair of Acetate frames continues unabated, I present my latest, recently-purchased pairs of SALT Optics & Tom Davies frames that have proven unsuitable for me. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're brand new apart from being tried on and are still fitted with the original plain demo lenses. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing co. to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Both SALT...