or Connect

Posts by nightic

Quote: Originally Posted by Philip can't tell from the photo if the frames are pinecone or ivory black? not the temples, i can tell they're pinecone Frames are listed as Pinecone, which consist of dark Green temples and Brown eyewires. The close-up photo of the metal "P S" logo insert on the temple best illustrates this. In any case they're now sold - I forgot to update the thread.
Price reduced - see above.
This is the final pair from a few frames purchased recently to try out but which didn't work for me. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're new apart from being tried on and are fitted with plain demo lenses. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing company to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Alternatively they can also be made in to (prescription or otherwise) sunglasses. Items ship from London, UK and would arrive in the UK...
Prices reduced on remaining frames.
Price reductions on all frames.
I've got a few more pairs of frames which were purchased recently to try out but which aren't working for me hence are up for sale. Like the previous pairs I've sold here, they're new apart from being tried on and are fitted with plain demo lenses. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing company to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Alternatively they can also be made in to (prescription or otherwise) sunglasses. Items ship from...
Recently sold some Tom Ford eyeglass frames to viccollz. Great communication & quick payment - a slick, efficient sale - highly recommended!
Final price reduction on the Paul Smith 'Morse' frames.
Quote: Originally Posted by barstef Hi Did you manage to sell your glasses? Thanks Hi, Yep, re-posted them in the below thread, where they sold: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=209882
Final price reductions - see above. Edit - Both pairs now being sold elsewhere.