or Connect

Posts by nightic

I have a couple more pairs of SALT Optics frames for sale, this time in my favourite style. I personally wear these frames and have now purchased them in all of the available 4 colours. Simply take them to your optician or send them to an online glazing company to have prescription lenses made and fitted. Alternatively they can also be made in to (prescription or otherwise) sunglasses. The frames are new, apart from being tried on and are fitted with plain demo...
Shipping to Spain is no problem. I've sent you a PM with details.
Manufacturer: SALT Optics Model: Nolan Colour: CRY (Crystal) Lens width: 48mm Bridge width: 21mm Temple length: 145mm "This frame is marked by classic 1950's P3 round styling, a keyhole bridge and rivet hinges. Temples are highlighted with the SALT logo plaque and signature tonal SALT watermark icon." Further information on this model can be viewed here: http://www.saltoptics.com/detail.php?id=106&pageindex=25&categoryid=1&orderby=4 SOLD ($185)
Manufacturer: SALT Optics Model: Alec Colour: TWDMOS (Tweed Moss laminated) Lens width: 55mm Bridge width: 16mm Temple length: 134mm SOLD ($175)
Final price reduction.
No worries -- PM me when you're set.
I'd be willing to do this for you - it's no major hassle for me really, with the post office a couple of minutes away.
Kelsos (and Selkirks) are fantastic value when purchased at recent close-out prices (under £200) especially as AS will now charge at least £400 to make you a 'Made To Order' Veldt (by special request). Very limited range of sizes left around though. They make a nice change from the brogued boots that everyone and his dog is wearing at the moment too.
(This is a stock photo and there are a load of other images of these online which will represent these boots better than any photos I take) ======================================== Model: Cesar Colour: Chocolate Brownie dip dye Buffalino leather Size: UK 11 / US 12 Retail price: USD $555 Made in Italy Just received these and tried them on indoors for under 5 minutes but they're not right for me. As such they're as new, complete in the retail box with dust bag,...
Posted in wrong section, sorry.