or Connect

Posts by nightic

Tom Ford products at MSRP are amongst the very worst value in eyewear at the moment and that's really saying something.
Quality is commensurate with the price that Malford's is selling at but don't be fooled by Dunhill's MSRP - they are not a top tier product by some distance, despite where they're manufactured.For reference, spring-hinges are these days more often a sign of lower quality frames, unless featured on ones with temples made from hard-to-adjust materials (natural Horn or Wood etc.)
Lindberg dealers usually offer the engraving for free.The nose-pad choice is also not something that there would typically be an extra charge for (the dealer will often have a bunch of Lindberg consumables available).The delivery cost has never been brought up with any European dealers I've used and it would usually be factored in to the frame price from the start.
A have a few pairs of Oliver Peoples Sunglasses that I recently picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried on for a couple of minutes but do not include the original case unless otherwise stated. --- Items ship from inside the EU and typically takes around 7 working days to arrive. All packages are sent using an insured method that requires a signature upon delivery. Payment by PayPal please. Extensive...
A have a few pairs of SALT Optics Sunglasses that I recently picked up but which have proven unsuitable for me. They're brand new and unused apart from being tried on for a couple of minutes but do not include the original case. The style is very reminiscent of the new Oliver Peoples 'OPLL' model or a slightly more minimal and vintage looking NDG-1 --- SALT Optics are an independent USA-based company, with products manufactured by hand in Japan. If you're used to...
Price reduction and bump.
Pretty good - Manufactured by Rodenstock.Nothing special but some nice finishes (at least on previous Ti models).Usually to be found at a discount online but beware as fakes have become more abundant.
Bump with significant price reduction.
All items SOLD.
Price reduced.