or Connect

Posts by black_umbrella

And proved by the peculiar math of SF 1) well reasoned style comment 2) slightly irritated counter argument emphasizing originality 3) irritated counter-counter point reasserting historical norms 4) picture of bond or the duke demonstrating original counter point QED However no forward motion is made in this process of mental masturbation.
I've always ironed the cuff unfolded and then ironed it into the folded shape I wanted. Personal preference here, I think.
AE Graysonhttp://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF169_1_40000000001_-1or if you want a little above your 400 mark Aldenhttp://www.aldenshoes.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=30&ParentID=89&PageID=&Action=and if anyone can find a suede loafer in the 200 range similar, I'd love to know about it.
See, for those of us in the US, the belt with the suit is perfectly acceptable. However, in the context of the three-piece, I agree. Lose it. However, we may need a ruling from upr here, considering he managed a week of three piece fits.
Not my first suit. For that I'd have to dig up some 1990's shots of me in over-sized Kenneth Cole, but bought before my SF days so it's good to know my instincts were in the right direction at that point.As for the maker, I bought this in stockholm, Tiger of Sweden. About Hugo Boss in terms of quality, maybe less. But they do cut the suit for the tall skinny guy. Which is nice.
+100.1
First time I had to wear a suit and had time to post since joining forum. Here it is, keeping it sorta CBD, but maybe not. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks! The sweater is navy and the stripes are shades of blue. Black would be a bad choice here.
Well, if you're going to rip on someone's fit, you gotta drop one of your own to get ripped on. I've basically stopped wearing any of my striped sweaters since joining SF. I put them on, look at them, and then bail for a solid. But today I though hey, why not. Outfit for early T-giving with the grandparents (approaching 95 and still cranking).
this would fit better in the normal WAYWRN-thread