or Connect

Posts by black_umbrella

FWIW the tie is actually burnt orange, iPhone color rendition isn't particularly good.I usually skip the PS on this jacket, I had a cream silk in there, but it seemed too shiny.
I think this is PS fail, but would like expert opinion
Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the tweed, she is delightful... [[SPOILER]]
You ordered 4 pallets?! Christ, that's a lot of cola.Didn't know they made a cola, and you're right, that's an interesting ingredient list. Luckily wikipedia knows allhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_Cola
I'm late to this party, but that's an undergrad stash of redbull you got there.... think of your heart man, your heart...
Those are mostly disasters. Contrast collar, really? These outfits still need to have some stylistic coherency in a vox sense. Mixing city with country is still dangerous even in this hyper-casual context.We should also add that a matching vest is almost always a trainwreck. ExampleIt blows my mind that this guy was professionally styled for this advertisement. Total fail. Also, he has plenty of "attitude," does not change the fact that the outfit just sucks.
I don't even own a turtleneck.
There always this to buck the dark jeans comments See this, for me, is great, but the tweed lends itself to something akin to outerwear. He's wearing a "jacket" not a "sportcoat"
The made in america flag is a nice touch.I'm still only partly convinced. While I like some of the outfits above, they still scream sartoralist to me. Which is a turnoff.
The third picture above would seem to defy the slim jeans as required for the "staple look."