or Connect

Posts by black_umbrella

Funny, the pants don't really have a taper, it's actually my thighs and the upshot angle, but it does look tapered in this photo. You might be right on the sportcoat, but it has a summer/early fall vibe that I like. Hounds tooth is a dark brown rather than the black in the photo.
Sup. [[SPOILER]]
11.5D US oiled suede chukka. Wore it about two times around the house before I decided that the last shape was to aggressive for me. These have a more modern, elongated toe compared to an Alden chukka. Original price was in the $350 range. These are a nice dark brown with a brick red rubber sole. Part of the loake design series. Price includes shipping to the CONUS. No shoe bags or trees are included. Price drop! now $120.00 shipped $110.00 Shipped $90...
Jcrew essential khakis classic or slim
f*ck.
One word, Jcrew, for everything but the suit. Go to a store and try some stuff on. They fit slimmer than most and the sales are great. I would skip the polo shirts and go exclusively "button up" you can always roll the sleeves. The bowery pants are also a pretty good deal when on sale. You will need to look at the classic and slim fits to make your choice on which is better for you. I usually go slightly shorter on pant length the slimmer the pant. For the wool...
Try again
In, though my lack of tie and the existence of a green corduroy suit makes this whole thing a little pointless. Since tapatalk posted giant images, I will upload reasonable size images later (tonight)
It's good he's embracing the awkwardness of middle-school.
These are very "denim trouser," leading to mixed feelings and flashbacks to embarrassing middle school memories.