or Connect

Posts by black_umbrella

One word, Jcrew, for everything but the suit. Go to a store and try some stuff on. They fit slimmer than most and the sales are great. I would skip the polo shirts and go exclusively "button up" you can always roll the sleeves. The bowery pants are also a pretty good deal when on sale. You will need to look at the classic and slim fits to make your choice on which is better for you. I usually go slightly shorter on pant length the slimmer the pant. For the wool...
Try again
In, though my lack of tie and the existence of a green corduroy suit makes this whole thing a little pointless. Since tapatalk posted giant images, I will upload reasonable size images later (tonight)
It's good he's embracing the awkwardness of middle-school.
These are very "denim trouser," leading to mixed feelings and flashbacks to embarrassing middle school memories.
Yes. Something about the contrast of the smooth fabric finish and the suede texture are off putting to me. I mean it's not "bad" just not great. Small issue either way.Top says summer and the shoes say fall. Possibly just shirt and tie say summer...
Looks like chinos, which would open up the options to jeans... Unless I'm wrong about the pants.
Trying to understand boundaries, does this count as MC?
anybody care to explain why the suede shoes look off here? Maybe I'm just out of practice.
Leave it to stitch to pick a challenge format that I can do from pajamas while drinking morning coffee. Team America