or Connect

Posts by black_umbrella

Front blade, 4 inches from the tip. It's kinda small, so i might try wearing it. We'll see.I have been that angry at myself only once before. Kids, never open packages while distracted.
I just want everyone to know that I just accidently cut a chunk out of new tie from Drake's as I was opening the package.
Poorly framed and overexposed, but you get the idea
rainy, cold, yesterday.
A security guard challenge has been done. I think vox won it.
Bringing the California tuxedo [[SPOILER]]
Bringing the california tuxedo [[SPOILER]]
Funny, the pants don't really have a taper, it's actually my thighs and the upshot angle, but it does look tapered in this photo. You might be right on the sportcoat, but it has a summer/early fall vibe that I like. Hounds tooth is a dark brown rather than the black in the photo.
Sup. [[SPOILER]]
11.5D US oiled suede chukka. Wore it about two times around the house before I decided that the last shape was to aggressive for me. These have a more modern, elongated toe compared to an Alden chukka. Original price was in the $350 range. These are a nice dark brown with a brick red rubber sole. Part of the loake design series. Price includes shipping to the CONUS. No shoe bags or trees are included. Price drop! now $120.00 shipped