or Connect

Posts by feliiiik

bump!
SELLER'S NOTES: 2013 Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ Dark Obsidian Army Blue Colorway Men's US size 8.5 and 9.5 These were a Nike outlet pickup. Brand new without box. Excellent shoe, voted best running shoe of 2014 Retail with tax, these go for 170+ Buy it now for 135 shipped. Apologies for my bad camera. Thank you.
Still any love for cp achilles? I'm thinking about buying a pair but if I ever decide to not keep them, i'm not sure if I can sell them back to make at least what I paid. Doesn't seem like theres too many pairs of ebay.
SELLER'S NOTES: 2013 Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ Dark Obsidian Army Blue Colorway Men's US size 8 These were a Nike outlet pickup. Brand new without box. Original box was damaged but substitute Nike box will be provided. These shoes have never been worn. Excellent shoe, voted best running shoe of 2014 Retails for 160 + tax Buy it now for 150 shipped. Apologies for my bad camera. Thank you.
hair looks dry, poofy, and a little bit frizzy.
is there such a product that keeps hair wet looking with zero hold? I dont like the hardness / oils of gel and promade, but am looking for something to keep my hair malleable and wet. I usually just put a bunch of leave in conditioner in my hair and it looks pretty good but it eventually dries out by mid day.
nvm, tired them on at the store. on my gosh, they are huge, not slim at all. i think the leg opening might have been 8+ inches.
jcrew sizing on shirts? do they run slim or are they standard american sizing. I normally wear size small to mediums. Im 5' 6 140 lbs.
any experience with experss finn slim chinos? they went on sale for 30 dollars a pair and i kind of regret not getting a pair.
can someone from bodega help me get in contact with the customer/return department. I have an issue with my order but I haven't gotten a repose to the numerous emails I sent in the past 3-4 weeks.