or Connect

Posts by feliiiik

I made the same post.I am exactly like you too! slim but slightly wide shoulders from liftiing. The medium use to be perfect for me. Now I wear a small but the fit is not quite the same anymore. Also, the small feels a little bit long in length as I am 5' 7.
I use to wear a medium, now i wear small. They go true to size now. Fit seems a little different in a bad way.
anyone noticed they changed the sizing of the supima basic shirts?
Worn twice inside carpeted home, 9 out of 10 condition. Size 9 and 10 available. Please message me. Prices are firm.
used only a couple times. they are in amazing condition 9 out of 10. Size 8 and 10 available. Please message me.
multiple backpacks shirts, beanies! please visit my grailed, username is snahfook or private message me for the link.
delete
sold
Supreme Three Six Mafia Tee in black, size medium 80 shipped -brand new, never worn or washed
Nike Flyknit 4.0 Multicolor Men's US size 8.5 These were a Nike outlet pickup. Brand new without box. These shoes have never been worn. I suggest sizing half a size up. Apologies for my bad camera. Thank you.