or Connect

Posts by zinman74

Hello, up for sale is the following: Epaulet Smith Slim Straight Jean-Indigo Kurabo SIZE 36 Never worn, only cold soaked/line dried once (for shrinkage) then hemmed (sorry not chain stitched). $75 shipped/paypal included CONUS only. Actual Measurements as you will receive them Waist 18" Front Rise 11.25" Rear Rise 14" Thigh at crotch 13" Knee 22" down from waist 10" Leg opening 8.5" Inseam 32" maximum Alden for Alden Of Carmel AF85 Black Calf Wingtip Boot w/...
+ 1 on Maratac from broadarrow.net also Timefactors. There are some reputable sellers on the timezone.com forum as well that sell the "new bond" version as well.
Well, I ordered some things from LL Bean Signature. Washed Oxford Shirt, White size L: Too big and blousey. Damn near 24 inches across the chest and the material was thinner than Gitman, J Crew, Polo or even the cheap (but quite nice really) fitted OCBD from GAP that I have. Even with shrinking this wouldn't work. Returned. Lambswool Sweater, Gray size L: Fits nicely, would work with a shirt underneath or just a t-shirt, which is probably how I would wear it. Arms...
Have a question or two about RRL jeans. I saw the Slim fit in GQ this month. They looked very nice, so I figured why not. I have lost some weight recently and toned up a bit and my previous nice denim was getting a bit baggy. I went to San Francisco, the RRL store on Post St. had a 36/32 which is my old size, however, these fit nicely, slim but not tight orskinny and I could see right away that they were quality. They are the selvedge indigo, I'm assuming of the One Wash...
1.) Mountain HardwearWindstopper Tech size XL. This is an older version (actually says made in USA), but the new ones still look the same. It's still windproof and could probably use a spray (not a wash in) of DWR coating. Good condition, no tears or holes. Gray and black. $45, shipping and paypal included, CONUS. Chest 25.5 Shoulder 21.5 sleeve 26 length from collar 27.5 2.) Taylor Stitch/Dwell Gingham shirt. This was a special edition that they did with...
Hello up for sale are the following items.....and I promise to delete or make note when they are no longer for sale. 1.) Persol 2803-S Sunglasses Black/Polarized Gray, previously worn. Marked as follows: Model 95/58 Frame Size 55 Bridge Size 16 Temple 140 They are in excellent condition, no marks on the glass or the coating, only the slightest dulling of the plastic (still glossy) from repeated wear. Case included. These are the medium size of this model. Selling because...
Ok, my brown Chromexcel OSB trail oxfords arrived today. Thank you George for the excellent customer service and fast shipping on a great shoe! While I can't compare to Quoddy or any other high end boat shoe/moccasin company, my OSB's are beautiful to look at and comfy out of the box. I'd be wearing them tonight if we weren't expecting snow and rain. As far as fit is concerned, I take a 10D in most things (chucks, Alden Plaza/Hampton, Adidas) and a 9.5D in things like...
Have a pair of the brown trail oxfords on order, due to arrive on thursday. I am a 10D in most things, but have been measured as a 9.5C-D on the left and a true 10D on the right, so George suggested a 9.5, which is what I ordered. Only taking 2 weeks thus far, full report to come.
nope
Quote: Originally Posted by cfull These are exactly the same as the LSH Safaris, even have the same model # but these were made for H Stockton and have waxed cotton laces. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=9121 I found them to be a tad too tight and let them go on ebay. (10D) Thanks man, pic didn't work for some reason.