or Connect

Posts by e0d9n0b5

He was the lead singer of the band Nirvana, he was gunned down outside a club in las vegas in the 90s
drew don't do it. it would be cool, but those church jils are already pretty rare. do what you want, but if i were you i'd just grab some other shoe to puta crazy sole on, and keep the jil x churchs as they are.
the facial hair makes you look like the guy who i don't give change to every morning on my way to school
lane, i liked the last couple but this one doesn't do anything for me.
sell / trade 2 me it looks good, though.
thank you. i am enjoying my day off, waiting to go bowling. enjoy your memorial day.. whenever that is......
simply not true. think of the truest purebred gothninja, he or she would live in an abandoned castle or warehouse or tomb and sleep in a cocoon made of black silk and distressed reverse calfat my friend's place near cowichan river you can find all kinds of rare crystals, some of which are actually very potent healing crystals.he found 3 that are especially valuable, which are supposed to increase focus, and he places them in a perimeter around his computer desk whenever he...
CP are nice. Love navy & black
dana lee chinos and a timex weekender
Thats where I got mine. afaik they got: the chinos in tabasco, the crepe shirt in purple, the work shirt in 2 colors, the pocket tees and the pocket tanks, and the waffle leisure jacket.