Posts by e0d9n0b5

afaik i'm one of the original sufu success stories 07-09 ed nob fairly fucking gormless
clothes: organization other stuff: orchard
fyi the conceptual forest is genderless so if you want to wear stuff without starting a 3 page discussion about what white cis males consider correct gender politics then just put all your fits between a ~*~*Conceptual Forest Shroud*~*~ and nothing can go wrong parker that didn't look so good with the supergas or tank, imo
Payments by paypal please, prices(except Back Number, ToJ) include shipping in Canada. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE , feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM. Patrik Ervell not sure the name of this jacket, ss06. tagged M, fits slim. would fit XS-M. good condition, slight discoloration and slight pilling on the...
posted the first part of my sale shit. have to find my measuring tape before i can post anything other than shoes, though.
Payments by paypal please. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE , feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM. The shoes are varying sizes, so note that my feet are between sz 8.5 and 9, and I can wear all of these shoes comfortably with different/no socks. Viberg Tan chukkas tagged size 8, best on an 8.5. they are sample boots, so they have...
im going branquinho crazy for 2013. i don't own nearly enough.
babyface west coast du was FAM0US
I am now and a lot of the stuff i'm selling would fit a M. stay tuned for the thread + measurements
Attention sz S / 9US People I will be putting up a large sale thread sometime this week, and attempting to liquidate a lot of the big pieces I don't wear as muh as I used to. If you're interested at all in the bigger ticket stuff (W+H all black varsity, electric blue Junya CdG jacket, viberg chukkas for a couple hundred less than retail) PM me (nudes) for preferrential treatment. I will be accepting trades.