or Connect

Posts by e0d9n0b5

hat Junya Watanabe CdG YSL knit Paul Smith belt Naked & Famous x2 Yuketen (no vis) Watson gloves
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit haha what's good man your fits are pretty damn good! also, the gloves i just bought
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit keepin warm uniqlo scarf RL shawl collar jacket celtic shit BB APC Grenson Sharp in Kudu omg WOOO snailrush! its me, flagbull sitta
Quote: Originally Posted by APK And if you love Ed's cardigan (and how the hell could you not), mosey on over to my thread in the B&S forum! I know I love it, my go-to layering piece
snapped a pic before i closed up today liquor ToJ Rogues Gallery Naked & Famous LVC Viberg Jas MB bag Watson gloves
Quote: Originally Posted by berlin report forgot to tuck in the gut. So so good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Nothing, though that specific one was ugly. I deeply regret not getting a suede Jas MB messenger from Barneys a few years ago. I've got a cracked leather jas mb purse I want to sell(for cheap). its tiny, though, true purse status.
WOO SWAG socal2N+YC
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 anybody buy these and have real world fit pics of them? Seem like cool boots and would like to see more then the stock photos if anyone has a pair. There are some photos of them on Guy and Miles in the Free / Man interview
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoKnewI HOLY FUCK I completely forgot that this guy is fuji. Wow, talk about bringing food and steez..