or Connect

Posts by e0d9n0b5

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kanful/item/g004035621/ white mountaineering x porter size 0
thanks bud, yeah I'm down like 30+lbs from this last cut, smallest I've been since high school. The funny thing is that all my tops from when I was at my heaviest still fit the same around my shoulders & upper back, and same with pants around my thighs, successful cut if I do say so.
Brain dead hat Dita frames Tim Coppens jacket Yahoo Japan sniper tee thanks eddie =] Calvin Klein wool slacks Ann Demeulemeester sneakers Werkstatt ring & tahe cuff jesus christ i need a new phone
did you hem your taralis jeans? i have a pair that are definitely too long i just hafven't been compelled to have them altered
cool you should take a pic of it some time
you heard eternal dragonz? they did a really good fader mix and rinse takeover recently, some good kpop edits in there
well i've been wearing adidas sandals with white gym socks for a couple months now so just picture that with a black hoodie covered in food stains and you're 90% of the way there =]