or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Rush Streets this morning Chris
Check your local menswear shops. I purchased my first quality Daltons at 1/2 off and I purchased my first quality Oldenwald's at 1/2 off. They clear out boots in late winter / early spring at 1/2 off.I have also picked up some AE shoes at 1/2 off when they are closing them out or the season is changing.Some deals may be found at your local shops. I don't have an AE store near me, so local shops are all I can visit on a regular basis.Chris
I know there was some discussion about a week ago that AE didn't have Leather Lotion on their website. Leather Lotion is now back on the AE website - just in case somebody was needing some. Chris
Here are some of my AE recrafting experiencesChris
Burgundy Sanfords today Chris
Walnut grain MacNeils to start the work week. Chris
Had the day off, so broke out the Oldenwalds with jeans. Chris
Friday before a 3 day weekend so I picked my favorite casual shoe - the Wilbert. Chris
The Lombard is from the previous AE Executive Collection. The description of the Executive Collection (when it was available) included this:"The collection has the benefits or a heated cork layer under the forepart and a PoronĀ® padded insole for instant, out-of-the-box comfort."So I would say yes, the poron has cork underneath it. The wording above says forepart; however, the Executive Collection also included the 270 degree welt to tighten up the heel, so that is why...
I don't have any shoes in Bob's Chili, but I use AE neutral carnauba wax on my Bourbon Strands and it maintains the burnishing.Chris