or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Cordovan cream comes in colors so I would think that would be OK - as long as he used cordovan cream. Just brush them a lot and see what they look like.
It's Friday so it's Cognac McTavish and OKC Thunder socks.
Yes, that is the color since new.
I'm going to call this Throwback Thursday. Wearing these today. I got these chocolate chamois Holbrooks at the Michigan Ave Chicago AE store in 1996 or 1997. They have been recrafted once. These are from the long-gone AE Corporate Casuals Collection and they are extremely comfortable. And these are my McAllisters that I received as a Christmas gift in 1990 - recrafted once and going strong. Anybody else have some AEs that have been in the family for a while? Chris
These are a little over a year old. These fit very well and break right at the wingtip so not much creasing.
Continuing the boot rotation - Chocolate Daltons today Chris
I use AE Cleaner / Conditioner and AE neutral carnauba polish on mine.
Chili Shaker Heights today. I have decided I'm going to do a lot of boots this winter. Chris
The Clark Streets had never caught my attention, but when I saw them in person at the AE store, I really liked them. Dainite sole and chromexcel - perfect for wet weather. With the sale going on now, how can you resist?
I had the same thought. I considered the russet version but the black eyelets and black sole didn't do it for me. I went with the light brown mainly due to the eyelets and sole.Chris