or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

My personal opinion is the walnut. For me, black is a bit formal and the Dalton is not that formal to me.However, I do have the black Odenwald (local store owner convinced me to try them) and I really like them with denim. But they have the brown edge / welt, light colored laces, and exposed eyelets.So I guess I'm kind of on the fence. I think the black Daltons would work with the jeans part of your dress code, but I don't know how well it would work with the rest.The...
I bought the Clark Street at Thanksgiving. The shoe never did much for me on the AE website, but I was in an AE store and I really liked them. I got the brown version. Great business casual / casual shoe and the Dainite sole is great for rainy days. I have worn them with everything from jeans to flannels and they look great. Very comfortable for me right out of the box. And the chromexcel is very durable and easy to care for.Here are my Clark StreetsChris
I don't wear black shoes very often, but today I went with the black Fifth Avenues
I got my Freiburgs in the same size as my 65 last shoes and they fit very well.Chris
Chili grain Bradleys today
Chili Bentons today - with my OKC Thunder socks.
brown grain MacNeils 2.0s today
I never see these posted here, so I'm posting my Berkshires
It depends on how often you wear your shoes. If you only have 2-3 pairs of shoes, you might be polishing monthly. If you have a larger rotation and only wear each shoe 2-3 times per month, you might only be polishing every 6 months or so.And some people are harder on their shoes than others and will polish more often.You will be able to tell when your shoes need polishing.Chris
Chocolate Daltons today