or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

I wear these at Christmas. I don't wear them very often, but it's fun when I do.Chris
Here is a pic from AE's blogChris
I like the laces, especially if you are wearing the blue shirt. The only thing that might make it better would be some patterned socks with some blue in them.Thumbs up from me.Chris
About 15 years old. But I will admit I have about 40 pairs of AEs so most of my shoes don't get a lot of wear and tear. And AE cleaner / conditioner and polish keep them looking good.Chris
Im going to call this Throwback Thursday. Bourbon Sanfords from the late 1990's. Chris
I haven't posted a photo in a while so I thought I would participate in Walnut Wednesday. Chris
I have that same box of laces and I use them all. Granted, it's mostly a Friday thing, but I match the laces to the shirt I'm wearing, the socks, etc. I figure have some fun. Unless you are in a really conservative environment - law firm, court room, etc., I say try them all.Orange, lavender, and olive look great with walnut in my opinion. The blue looks great with my Rush Streets.Here is one example of mineChris
I really like mine. They work great with denim.Chris
I finally got to see a Road Warrior shoe in person. My local menswear / shoe store got the LGA in and they had my size to try on. Here is my take on this line - take it for what it's worth. The shoe is extremely lightweight and it reminds me of the Corporate Casual collection from the mid 1990's (yeah, I'm old). The leather feels the same as the other AE shoes - I compared the LGA to the Rogue and McAllister that were sitting right by it and the leather felt the same...
Perfect AE for a rainy day - the Rush Street Chris