or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Great shot of the Odenwalds. I like my black Odenwalds - now you are making me consider getting a pair in brown.Chris
Here is a shot I took today at my local menswear / shoe store. Ascher, Warwick, and Rogue. Chris
One of my favorite AEs- walnut McAllister. Chris
I think I found my next AE. Dark Chili Rogue. I saw it in person today and I like it much better in person - I like it better than the Walnut. And I found the 9D fits me better than my usual 9.5D. The 9.5D has a bit too much depth in the toe and looks like it would crease badly. The 9D is almost perfect. Here are a couple of pics. Chris
My local menswear shoe store has the walnut Rogue in my size. Very tempted because it fits me like a glove. I am going to wait for Warwick as I have shoes similar to the Rogue. But the Rogue is beautiful in person. Here is the Rogue with the Rush Street I am wearing today. I also have the Sanford which is close to the Rogue. Chris
Congratulations on your Odenwalds. I have them in black and love them. I had to go down a 1/2 size. I agree, they need a combination tap sole.Chris
Spring has sprung so time to break out the wovens. Chili Winhalls today. Chris
Friday called out the Nashua Chris
Burgundy Sanfords today. These are the old version with 5 pairs of eyelets. Chris
Still drizzly and foggy today so I chose the burgundy Lombards. Chris