or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Per AE - tan. All I did was treat with AE Leather Lotion and buff.Chris
It's Friday so time for the McTavish Chris
Went with the Bourbon Flatirons today Chris
After yesterday's navy / walnut choice I went monotone with brown Jermyns today. But now we can discuss tassle loafers. Chris
I have my MacNeils in the same size as 95% of my other AE's. The only AE's I have in a different size are from the Rough Collection.Chris
Walnut grain MacNeils today. I know a lot of people don't like the walnut with navy, but I like it with a sport coat. Chris
Black / white hounds tooth sport coat in size 44R. Purchased from local menswear store - it is their store brand. No labels showing it, but sleeve tag said 100% wool when purchased. 32.5 inches from top of collar to bottom while hanging 31.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom 19 inches between sleeves across back 25.5 inches from shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve 3.25 inch lapels I usually can wear a 44R right off the rack with no alterations. The sleeves on this...
double check that 38 and see if it is 3E (they use an "E" that looks like a backwards 3). Usually that middle number / letter is the size / width.it should be size, width, style on the top row and some control number on the second row.
I like shortwing bluchers. Here are mine.And my only longwingI think the longwing is a bit more casual than the shortwing. But I don't think the difference is enough to move to one choice or the other.Chris
I decided I needed an "in the wild" shot of my Rush Streets. I think this is one of the better ideas AE has had recently. Chris