or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

I had that same issue with my AE Eastports. I wore band aids on the heels for 4-5 wearings but don't have the problem now.Chris
From my understanding, the W means the shoes have been worn. They may have been worn and sold by somebody. Or they may have been worn for other reasons. I bought a pair stamped with W and they had been used in a modeling event. The soles barely showed any signs of wear and they uppers were only slightly creased. But they had been worn so couldn't be sold as new.So the W could mean a wide range of things. You just have to look at them and see what you think.Chris
That is a great video - thanks for sharing.It's nice to see some things are still done like they used to be done.Chris
I say the McAllister and the StrandChris
I would say it is somewhere between Bourbon and Brown.Here are my Bourbon Strands for comparisonHere are my Brown Hinsdales for comparisonChris
Suede Strands just made the "gotta have" list.That PTB looks like the Black Hills I'm wearing today.Chris
Personally, I like the Spiaggia better. Something about the blue sole on the Strandmok don't do it for me. And I prefer the wingtip in navy suede - just a personal thing.Chris
Look what was waiting for me when I got home I really like the walnut grain. It looks a bit darker than my non-grain walnut - I'm guessing the grain texture makes it darker - but I really like it, especially on the MacNeil. Chris
usually samples the sales rep carry aroundChris
There is hope. This sounds much better. http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2013/07/18/allen-edmonds-on-sales-block-reuters.html Chris