or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

I had not realized that - I have some shortwing bluchers, but AE no longer makes them.HinsdaleLombardsPlayersI didn't see any shortwing bluchers in the photos of upcoming Fall 2013 AE shoes. You bring up an interesting point. And I like shortwing bluchers.Chris
I am going to suggest the Wilbert. I have a pair and usually wear them on the weekends. Very comfortable, rubber sole, blucher lacing.Chris
It is on the infamous 2 last - it runs very narrow.My local store has them at 1/2 price in my size - I cannot wear them. They fit too tight across my high instep.Chris
They are on 8-108 last.Chris
I bought them in August 2010 and they were being discontinued. I'm not sure when they started making this style, but I don't think it was around more than 3-4 years.Chris
Bourbon StrandsChili WinhallsChili has a bit more orange to it. Bourbon definitely runs more to the brown side.Hope this helps.Chris
It works in Firefox, but still nothing in Explorer - whatever. Chris
Here is the URL and it shows "No Items Found"http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cati2_Shoes_1_40000000001_-1_1_image_0_N_120552_120552_146857_subcategory
I don't see them - are they gone already?Chris
I am a 9.5D and have the 9.5D in the Banff. My toes are almost at the end of the slipper. I also have a high instep and they are tight across the top.The 9.5D works for me but I think I would have been happier with a 10D.I would suggest 10.5, but I'm not sure exactly how snug you like your fit.Chris