or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Chili Bentons today - with my OKC Thunder socks.
brown grain MacNeils 2.0s today
I never see these posted here, so I'm posting my Berkshires
It depends on how often you wear your shoes. If you only have 2-3 pairs of shoes, you might be polishing monthly. If you have a larger rotation and only wear each shoe 2-3 times per month, you might only be polishing every 6 months or so.And some people are harder on their shoes than others and will polish more often.You will be able to tell when your shoes need polishing.Chris
Chocolate Daltons today
Went with the oxblood Ascher today
I think the Dundee 2.0 in brown grain would be great for you. I bought a pair for wet / rainy days and really like them. I was going to also suggest the MacNeil 2.0 in brown grain, but with the chili McGregors you already have a wingtip and you don't have a chukka.Another option may be the Clark Street in brown (not sure if they have your size). I have that shoe and it is great for rainy days and would work well with your wardrobe.Chris
I have 2 pair of MacNeils both in the same size and 95% of my other AE's and they fit great for me.Chris
No - these look more red due to the sun shining through the window and crappy phone camera.This is closer to the actual colorThey are truly dark brown
Inaugural run for the brown grain MacNeil 2.0. These look great with flannel.