or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

I wear my Long Branch to shovel snow and have not had any problems. You should be good for your commute.Chris
All the split-toe talk a few days ago made me dig out the chili grain Bradleys today Chris
I just use AE Leather Lotion on my Higgins Mills. I don't worry about the tongue - it's the tongue and will get creased up by the laces. If you feel you need to do something to the tongue, I use AE spray waterproofer for suede on my suede shoes.Chris
Inaugural run for the navy suede Dundee 2.0s today. Chris
It FINALLY cooled off here. So it's boot season - let's start with the chili Shaker Heights. Chris
Another one of my more vintage pair of AE's. Burgundy Sanford from the late 1990's - with 5 pairs of eyelets instead of the 4 they used when the reintroduced them a few years ago. Chris
I'm going to call this "way back Wednesday". These are Bridgetons from about 1995 - this is what they called Bourbon back then. I have 3 of this style - black, burgundy, and bourbon. I still like this shoe. Chris
Rainy Friday - perfect Wilbert day Chris
Finally cooling off and getting some rain here. So the brown grain MacNeils with Dainite get the first run of the season. Chris
No they were purchased at a retail store. The color is a bit washed out - bad cell phone pic.Chris