or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Haven't heard of nor seen the Calgary. But it looks a lot like the Freiburg with a lug sole.Chris
Thanks for the photo - mine are supposed to be here Friday. I'm glad you got the brown so I can see a real world photo. Your photo confirms I'm going to like this boot.Chris
Mine are supposed to arrive Friday - I will try to post some pics Friday PM.Chris
It better start cooling off soon so I can wear boots. I have a pair of brown Higgins Mill boots on the way - I liked them since I first saw them so the sale price was a sign I needed them (that's my story). Chris
Here are some better pics of my recently acquired navy suede Dundee 2.0 Chris
Quick and dirty cell phone pics of my new navy suede Dundee 2.0 (on AE clearance). I will try to get better photos at home tomorrow night. I am going to say this is one of my better "bang for the buck" AE purchases. Chris
I am in the same boat. I bought some Randolphs and they really bit me on my instep. After a few wearings I couldn't take it any more. We hired a new kid out of college (I can say that since I'm 50) and he was asking about Allen Edmonds. Turns out he was the same size as me so he got some near new Randolphs (fit him like a glove) and a couple of other pairs of AE I hadn't worn in a while.Look at the Grayson if you don't mind a tassle. Those fit me fairly well. Maybe...
MacNeils and Dundees are up to $435 also. Glad I just picked up my Dundees on clearance - that makes it 60% off now.Chris
I love the Leiden in brown grain / tweed. I really like my Cascade boots so I'm glad to see those come back. And the loden suede Strand is getting my attention.Chris
That is how they came. That photo was taken right out of the box before they were even worn.Chris