or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Walnut grain MacNeils for this Friday Chris
Model 6275 and per the 1990 Fall AE Catalog they are polished cobbler. Yes I bought them new - actually they were a Christmas present from my wife so she bought them new.Here is the insoleChris
Wearing my oldest AE shoes today - my 26 year old burgundy McAllisters Chris
Here are a couple of older photos of my brown grain Dundees. I don't know if it helps with your decision, but here they are.Chris
I wear my Long Branch to shovel snow and have not had any problems. You should be good for your commute.Chris
All the split-toe talk a few days ago made me dig out the chili grain Bradleys today Chris
I just use AE Leather Lotion on my Higgins Mills. I don't worry about the tongue - it's the tongue and will get creased up by the laces. If you feel you need to do something to the tongue, I use AE spray waterproofer for suede on my suede shoes.Chris
Inaugural run for the navy suede Dundee 2.0s today. Chris
It FINALLY cooled off here. So it's boot season - let's start with the chili Shaker Heights. Chris
Another one of my more vintage pair of AE's. Burgundy Sanford from the late 1990's - with 5 pairs of eyelets instead of the 4 they used when the reintroduced them a few years ago. Chris