or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

Great looking shoes. Are those the Sanfords?Chris
With the Rogue, 9D fit me very well. I am a 9.5D in the 5 last and about 95% of my other AE's. The 9.5D Rogue fit OK, but there was a lot of volume in the toe box and it looked like there would be some weird creasing. The 9D Rogue fit me like a glove. I could not try on the Warwick - they sold the 9D and 9.5D before I could get over there! But they have some more coming. Chris
Great shot of the Odenwalds. I like my black Odenwalds - now you are making me consider getting a pair in brown.Chris
Here is a shot I took today at my local menswear / shoe store. Ascher, Warwick, and Rogue. Chris
One of my favorite AEs- walnut McAllister. Chris
I think I found my next AE. Dark Chili Rogue. I saw it in person today and I like it much better in person - I like it better than the Walnut. And I found the 9D fits me better than my usual 9.5D. The 9.5D has a bit too much depth in the toe and looks like it would crease badly. The 9D is almost perfect. Here are a couple of pics. Chris
My local menswear shoe store has the walnut Rogue in my size. Very tempted because it fits me like a glove. I am going to wait for Warwick as I have shoes similar to the Rogue. But the Rogue is beautiful in person. Here is the Rogue with the Rush Street I am wearing today. I also have the Sanford which is close to the Rogue. Chris
Congratulations on your Odenwalds. I have them in black and love them. I had to go down a 1/2 size. I agree, they need a combination tap sole.Chris
Spring has sprung so time to break out the wovens. Chili Winhalls today. Chris
Friday called out the Nashua Chris