or Connect

Posts by hohneokc

My local menswear / shoe store had one.
The photo of the Overlord in AE catalog is much better looking than the photo on the AE website.
Lots of new styles on the site - including the Normandy and First Avenue boots. Chris
These were made as a regular option for a while by AE. It was before they started doing seasonal items via Webgems. I bought these from the Shoe Bank in the summer for $99. I figured I could have a limited-wear fun shoe for that price.Chris
I wear these at Christmas. I don't wear them very often, but it's fun when I do.Chris
Here is a pic from AE's blogChris
I like the laces, especially if you are wearing the blue shirt. The only thing that might make it better would be some patterned socks with some blue in them.Thumbs up from me.Chris
About 15 years old. But I will admit I have about 40 pairs of AEs so most of my shoes don't get a lot of wear and tear. And AE cleaner / conditioner and polish keep them looking good.Chris
Im going to call this Throwback Thursday. Bourbon Sanfords from the late 1990's. Chris
I haven't posted a photo in a while so I thought I would participate in Walnut Wednesday. Chris