or Connect

Posts by Rocco Dressspace

Dear Friend, how are you? Please inform us about the styles?We always reply to our clients. Thanks again for your intereset in www.dressspace.com
Dear All, I would remind that Every 50 € or 75 $ spent, the first Free Gift is yours. See our Free Gifts. cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Rocco Dressspace Dear Threekings, as I wrote you in private, is the first time that happen a similar situation. We are now investigating about it (we though the item was sent). We will find a solution according with you. regards MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! SOLVED!!! CHEERS
Quote: Originally Posted by threekings Rocco, I have tried the website email a number of times and have not had a reply so that is starting to be a concern. I placed an order on the 16th and you took the money on the 18th November and i haven't recieved or heard anything since. Dear Threekings, as I wrote you in private, is the first time that happen a similar situation. We are now investigating about it (we though the item was...
Dear Threekings, as I wrote you in private, is the first time that happen a similar situation. We are now investigating about it (we though the item was sent). We will find a solution according with you. regards
Dear friend, the BLACK FRIDAY is coming. Unitill November the 30th take the FREE GIFT at only 50 € or 75 $. Free Gift Women / Men Shop Window The first gift at 50 € (75 $) totally for free!!!.
See the new CRUISE Shop Window on DressSpace for your hottest cruise wardrobe. Don't forget the "Free Gift Women / Men Shop Window" The first gift at 180€ (270$) totally for free!!! The second gift at 300€ (450$). The third at only 400€ (600$). Follow us on facebook
Quote: Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance I snatched a (guess what) Berrini blazer that was listed as wool/linen/nylon but was actually cotton. So I wanted to return it. HI, the jacket actually have 2 composition. May be the warehouse guy has made a mistake. We are very sorry about this situation. Can you send the item back? We will send you the correct one the soonest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil Rocco, I'd appreciate it if you could respond to my PM. The email address listed on your site: info@dressspace.com isn't working. I've had two emails bounce back from it. Dear All, last week (9/27th - 10/3rd) we had troubles with e-mails. I am sorry for any inconvenient. I invite to re-send all the e-mails; I will answer the soonest. thank you
Dear all, the new free gift policies are on-line!!! Now you can have the first gift at 180 € (270 $), the second gift at 300 € (450 $), and the third at only 400 € (600 $). Have a look at FREE GIFT for Women / Men on Dressspace Fashion store.