or Connect

Posts by GQhustler

A lot have SOLD.. I just haven't had the time to update the post yet
These are NOT the 5" wide ties. All of these ties are between 3" - 4" wide. I will post measurements soon.
***Price drop to $130***For your sexual pleasure, I have some exquisite Tom Ford ties! All ties are brand new and have not been worn. I have them listed by category in the following order:1) Woven Silk2) 7 fold (also woven silk)3) Knit Silk4) Knit Wool5) BlendsAll ties are between 3" - 4" wide. I will post measurements soon.Shipping within the US is FREE no matter how many ties you buy. International shipping is only $10 extra per order no matter how many ties you...
Price drop to $200I have some AMAZING brand new Tom Ford dress shirts for sale. All are new with tags and have NO RED MARKINGS OR CUT TAGS !!No matter how many shirts you buy, CONUS shipping is FREE and international shipping is only $15 extra.The shirts are arranged in order of size_____________________________________________________________________________ TFS7 - size 15 / 38 - SOLD] [[SPOILER]]...
Can someone explain to me how my entire sales posting has mysteriously vanished? It was perfectly fine the day I spent an hour posting everything and now it's gone! So frustrating...
I have some AMAZING brand new Tom Ford dress shirts for sale. All are new with tags and have NO RED MARKINGS OR CUT TAGS !!No matter how many shirts you buy, CONUS shipping is FREE and international shipping is only $15 extra.The shirts are arranged in order of size_____________________________________________________________________________ TFS7 - size 15 / 38 [[SPOILER]] _____________________________________________________________________________TFS8 - size 39 / 15.5...
I have some AMAZING brand new Tom Ford white dress & tuxedo shirts for sale. All are new with tags and have NO RED MARKINGS OR CUT TAGS !!No matter how many shirts you buy, CONUS shipping is FREE and international shipping is only $15 extra.1) TFS1 - cinch collar with french cuff - available in size 40 / 15.75 [[SPOILER]] 2) TFS2 - spread collar with french cuff - available in sizes 39 / 15.5 and 40 / 15.75 [[SPOILER]] 3) TFS3 - textured fabric, spread collar with french...
Work has been kicking my ass lately and I haven't had any time to keep up with SF for the past few months. Sometimes it's been weeks between logins and I just can't keep up with the amount of buyers and merchandise I'm dealing with. That said, I'm considering opening my apartment to potential SF buyers who would be interested in browsing my selection of over 200 Tom Ford ties and bow ties in person. I'm thinking if I can get enough interest, sometime this weekend or...
******Before reading on, please read the below rules first! 1. Payment MUST be sent via Paypal's NON-PERSONAL payment method. Period. 2. Your SF username AND item number(s) MUST be in the subject and/or comments line of your Paypal payment. If not, your payment WILL BE REFUNDED. Period. All brand new Tom Ford pocket squares. The labels are NOT cut nor are they marked in red. All are 100% silk. PRICE: $50 each SHIPPING: USA - $6 no matter how many you...
******Before reading on, please read the below rules first! 1. Payment MUST be sent via Paypal's NON-PERSONAL payment method. Period. 2. Your SF username AND item number(s) MUST be in the subject and/or comments line of your Paypal payment. If not, your payment WILL BE REFUNDED. Period. On to the good stuff.... All brand new Tom Ford bow ties. The labels are NOT cut nor are they marked in red. The woven bow ties are self tie, however the knit bow ties are not. All...