or Connect

Posts by willjwoo

A quilted flannel sport coat, perfect for fall and winter. Unworn, new condition. Comes with garment bag. Single vent, functional cuff buttons. Can fit a medium, especially if you are planning to layer beneath it. Measurements: pit to pit: 21.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Jacket length: 28 inches Sleeve length: 25 inches
For sale is a brand new with tags, shawl cardigan sweater from Apolis. Currently retails for $334 on Apolis website. (http://oldstore.apolisglobal.com/sweaters/co-op-alpaca-shawl-cardigan/#camel) Comes with tags and original bag. Size large. Chest: 20" Body Length: 27" Sleeve Length: 34.5" Add $8 for shipping.
For sale is a gently worn pair of Sid Mashburn canvas trousers, size 32. These pants have been gently worn and are in excellent used condition. Compete with hook bar and button front closure. See measurements below. I had Sid taper the bottom, but there is plenty of material left to let them back out. Thanks for looking. I do not ship outside of the US. Measurements (flat): Waist: 16.5" Front rise: 10" Inseam: 31" Leg Opening: 7"
For sale is a gently worn Sid Mashburn Spread Collar Sport shirt, size medium. The pattern is a plaid with red, black, white, and blue. This shirt is in excellent used condition and has an amazing spread collar. It comes from a pet and smoke free home. Measurements below. I do not ship outside of the US unless notified. Measurements: Pit to pit: 21.5" Shoulder to end of sleeve: 26.5" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17" Bottom of collar down the back: 30"
For sale is a brand new with tags Scott &Charters V neck sweater from UNIONMADE. Color is Cliff (gray), size is large. Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.5" Length (back): 26.5" Neck to Sleeve: 30" Shipping is $6. I prefer payment be marked as gift through paypal. If not, buyer pays the fee.
For sale is a gently used Saturdays NYC Ditch hoodie. Color is a dark blue, size is medium. Shipping is $6. I prefer payment be marked as gift through paypal. If not, buyer pays the fee.
For sale is a gently worn J.crew buffalo plaid shirt, tagged size is medium. Piece is in excellent condition with no holes, tears, or stains. Please PM with questions. Price includes shipping. Measurements (Flat): Pit to pit: 21" Length (back): 30" Sleeve (Shoulder seem to cuff): 24.5"
For sale is a gently worn J.crew tartan shirt, tagged size is medium. Piece is in excellent condition with no holes, tears, or stains. Please PM with questions. Price includes shipping. Measurements (Flat): Pit to pit: 21" Length (back): 30" Sleeve (Shoulder seem to cuff): 24.5"
For sale is a gently worn J.crew tartan shirt, tagged size is medium. Piece is in excellent condition with no holes, tears, or stains. Please PM with questions. Price includes shipping. Measurements (Flat): Pit to pit: 21" Length (back): 30" Sleeve (Shoulder seem to cuff): 24.5"
For sale is a used pair of Quoddy maliseet oxfords. Brick camp soles, made of Horween Chromexcel, handsewn with full leather linings and full insoles. These have been gently worn on and off through out the year. Pretty much not at all during the summer. Still tons of life left in these guys. These were bought from Leffot last November. PM with any questions or offers.