or Connect

Posts by bandwitch

For sale is a Barbour X To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket—as featured in Skyfall. Size: Medium The jacket is brand new with tags. I'd prefer to ship only to US, Canada, and UK but residents of other countries can contact me. I will ship priority (should be there within the week after payment clears) with tracking and signature from Toronto. Buyers can also pickup in Toronto and pay cash to avoid fees. Canada and US shipping is free, international buyers please...
It's a Large, which fits more like a medium.Selling for $1,500 obo.
Hey, I'm selling the Barbour X To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket as featured in Skyfall. The jacket is brand new with tags. I can ship anywhere and will ship priority with tracking and signature. Canada and US shipping is free, international buyers please contact me. I accept payment through paypal only. If you need measurements or sizing advice let me know.
Measurements of Barbour X To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket (measured according to http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/style-tips/how-to-measure-a-jacket)-LargeBack length: 29"Pit-to-pit: 22"Shoulders: 18.25"Sleeves: 27.25"-MediumBack length: 27.5"Pit-to-pit: 21.5"Shoulders: 17.75"Sleeves: 26"
If you're a medium in brands like j.crew, ralph lauren, gant, etc., then I'd go for a large. If you need measurements let me know.
Approximate large measurements (measured according to http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/style-tips/how-to-measure-a-jacket)Pit-to-pit: 22"Shoulders: 18.25"Sleeves: 27.25"
I have the beacon heritage to ki to sports jacket in medium and I would say go for a medium. The only thing is the sleeves might be a bit long on you. I am 6' 145lbs and I'm usually a small, or 36-38R in suits, and I sized up to medium. I can wear it with just a shirt, or with a thicker sweater and it still looks great. It's pretty slim but has a really nice length and silhouette: my favorite purchase of the year.
I can confirm that they run smaller. I'm a 36/38R (15.5x33) and I would normally order a size small; however, I had to size up to a medium in this collection and it fits perfectly. Ebay has a couple larges and mediums it seems.
Hello, I need a new suit for some events at uni and interviews. I've been searching the forums but have had no luck finding a suit in my size. Desired specifications: Brooks Brothers, J. Press, Southwick, Hickey Freeman, etc. Wool or wool/cashmere blend Charcoal, grey, or navy solid (subtle plaid okay) Notched lapel 3-roll-2 button stance (2 button okay) Center vent (side vents acceptable) No pleats Jacket size should be around 36 or 38 (I'm a 37) Pants should have a...
Selling these for my brother. He bought them and they were too big. Let me know if you have any other questions.