or Connect

Posts by surver

i believe it's from ss95, actually...
HB-J43-600 - i have that exact same jacket, one of my all time favorite yohji jackets
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme SS16 CHINA SHIRT-JACKET (HO-B14-100) RARE! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! BRAND NEW w TAGS (bought from Isetan Tokyo; selling because size too big) Size 2 (Width 63cm- Length 80cm- Collar to Hem 83cm) 100% Wool SOLD
Looking for anything from DRIES's SS93-AW93-SS94-AW94 items (my fav DVN seasons)... the ones with this logo in european size 46 or 48 THANK YOU!
Looking for anything from DRIES's SS93-AW93-SS94-AW94 items (my fav DVN seasons)... the ones with this logo in european size 46 or 48 THANK YOU!
http://blackparadox.us/post/130648628802/yohji-yamamoto-interview-2016-ss
fakes are all over www.taobao.com
yohji's inspiration for aw15: Liu Dan's THE DICTIONARY, 1991
... and really hate the 'residue AW14' 'loud' pieces...[tongue]
AW15 seems like a back-to-basics kind of 'reset' collection... not terribly exciting on the catwalk, but much more wearable and practical... classic yohji in a way that can fit/dialogue with all his peak collections... in stark contrast to AW14, which was spectacular on stage but not so practical/useful/'bearable' as daily wear... not a very winter-y collection though; am surprised at the scarcity of heavy coats, shawls, scarves, knits...