or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I think the idea is to distinguish between the five-pocket (jean style) cords from the ones that are cut like chinos (fancy dress pants!).
Burn.
Has anyone read Zone One by Colson Whitehead? The humans in that book are tasked with clearing zombies out of NYC. They wear kevlar mesh armor and full-face masks and helmets. That made the most sense to me. If I could find something like that I'd wear it 24/7.
That's a Border. I have the same jacket. I like the longer length and extra rain coverage.
Is that Michael Cera?
It's beautiful, but it also looks like a great place to fall to your death trying to get a drink from the fridge at two in the morning.
This is another thing I love about having a Nook.
I thought Stranger in a Strange Land was a snoozefest. I didn't connect with any of the characters and I wanted them all to die by the end.I really enjoyed Cloud Atlas.
Who is Sam?
You can agree in a pre-nup that whatever each spouse earns during the marriage will be that spouse's separate property. In CA, each spouse must be represented by separate counsel for something like this to be valid.Of course, the courts may still award spousal support, depending on the relative income of the parties.