or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I can see that you're having an emotional moment here, so I'm going to let you have the last word. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
You misunderstood me. I was merely asking a philosophical question. Once your heart rate returns to normal and that throbbing vein in your forehead subsides perhaps you'll see that. I'm happy to discuss existential questions anytime, provided you don't resort to childish insults again. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Sounds like you'd better treat her right, then.
Hopefully no images available. I'm sure some of our resident pervs could find something, though.
Definitely not something I would want to google. :shudder:
But you have two kids? Or is the first kid with someone else?
A firefighter/EMT friend of mine once told me to beware of the titanium ring: apparently if you have an allergic reaction, snakebite, or for some other reason your hand swells up and they have to try to cut the ring off, you could wind up with one less finger. Gold and silver are easy to cut off. Titanium? Not so much.
LOL. Thanks!
I never take my ring off for any extended period of time (like more than 10 seconds). I do, however, like to sit and twist it around my finger when I'm at my desk, like some sort of Bond villain. I will also fidget by taking my ring off, turning it the other way, and putting it back on. My hand feels weird without my ring, especially if I make a fist.
If you call a moron a moron, is that truly an insult?