or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Yep, I saw that too. I was hoping that that character might get her act together and follow an arc similar to the books, but...I guess not.
I haven't watched yet, but from what I'm seeing online it looks like I was wrong on all counts.
[[SPOILER]]
I think Merle killed off half a dozen all by himself last week. Never underestimate the power of adding "that other guy that was standing on the wall but didn't have a name" to the mix when tallying the body count.
Today, in San, Francisco I stopped by, the Ralph Lauren store. I was greeted, by salespeople, who told me that, today was the last day the store, would be open. Then they tongue, in cheek invited me to, help myself to whatever, I wanted from the, shelves. Unfortunately, all they had left were things that, in my haste, could not, fit into my, backpack.
I think that if Peter Dinklage can nail his role in Elf playing an obnoxious children's book author who is super-prickly about his stature, he can handle a little *** ********.
I wore a pink OCBD shirt yesterday to the office. I met with three potential new clients and closed all three of them. Of course, I work in the Sierra Foothills of California, so it's not exactly a bastion of CBD.
Who runs the Thinking Wins blog? Is he a member here?
She's Having a Baby St. Elmo's Fire
Ugh. This has been my experience as well. About a year ago my wife bought some CFL bulbs that we put into the outdoor sconces that light up the front yard/driveway. They were super bright and did a much better job of illuminating the space. I loved them, but my wife thought they looked too cold and white. We jokingly referred to them as the "moonbase lights."This year, after taking down the outdoor Christmas decorations, my wife put in regular, boring incandescent lights...