or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I didn't know that. That sounds like a tremendous waste of time.
All joaks aside: how did you cut up your hand? Hopefully it's not too serious.
Under the metric system it is.
I saw one of these on the road the other day but didn't know what it was. How do you like it so far?
I haven't thought about tater tots in years. Now I'm sort of craving tater tots.
It makes me chuckle that this was the post that took me over the threshold into being "a renowned expert in the community." Thanks to lawyerdad for the assist.
This is getting too meta for me. I'm sure otc doesn't appreciate us making light of his chosen profession, either.
Meaning 1: used with gentlenessMeaning 2: used by gents (meaning men)It's the best I could come up with on short notice.It's probably the best I could come up with even if I had unlimited time.
otc@gentlyusedsechstoyz.com"gently"--get it? Get it!?!
I started watching Daredevil last weekend while my wife and daughter were out of town. I have watched five or six episodes from Season 1 and so far I like it. One thing I thought was weird, though: this is a series produced by Netflix, right? For some reason, when I scrolled through my Netflix options, I didn't see it anywhere. I actually had to do a manual search for "Daredevil" before I could even select the series (and even then, it only showed Season 1). It was almost...