or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Quote: Originally Posted by Albern Yeah, it was my understanding too that it would be 4 senior and Campbell as the junior. Oddly, despite the partner distinctions it looks like all 5 have equal voting rights so I don't understand splitting the senior management structure to begin with. Well, I think you have to give Sterling, Draper, and Campbell a bit more credit than that. Even though Sterling has been labeled as an immature child I'm sure that even...
I wish it would cool off so I could wear more of this kind of stuff.
Lasagna with a good salad and some fresh-cut fruit. It was excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Have two shipments from REI coming in this week. A few small things, like emergency first aid kite, and then my Kelty tarp and related do-dads. Also, have this Casio on order: http://www.rei.com/product/805932 I love the features. Isn't there an REI near where you live? I'm sort of an instant-gratification kind of guy, so usually if I can just stop by the store and buy something I will do that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford I'm pretty sure the Borders card is the same corporate deal. Brooks is really not all that strict about it. I have mine through my college alumni association but as others have said, you can get them through Ask Andy or Borders as well. That's the impression I get as well. I have a membership through the CA state bar association, but I've never had to show my card or anything. They just look up the code...
This isn't turning out very well.
Another vote for the Clark fit. I have several pairs and like them very much. I tried on the Milanos but they didn't fit me well. I'm 6'2, 195 lbs.
I think I'll take my coat over to my tailor and see what he can do as far as a drawstring waist. My coat fits me just fine, but it would be nice to have a bit more shape/contour to it if possible. I'll let you all know what I find out.
Note to self: never post face picture here.
Congratulations! When I found out I passed the CA bar just about all I could do was keep myself from sobbing with relief. I don't drink alcohol so I probably savored a quality-vintage Diet Mt. Dew.