or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Looks like there's such a thing as "dry quicksand," although it looks like it mostly shows up in movies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_quicksand
If you hover over the little green medals lined up at the bottom of your user info on each post, a little popup will tell you what your reputation level is. You are an onsite legend as well.
Oh come let us count the felonies which hath been perpetrated.
I usually alternate between a Benchmade 530 or a Kershaw Ken Onion Chive. Neither are particularly elegant (at least in the way I think OP meant) but both are small and flat and (most importantly) light enough that they don't feel weird when wearing dress pants. I keep both razor sharp and they are very useful for boring day-to-day cutting tasks.
IIRC, he said it just after Luke cut off his arm but right before he fell into a pit of some kind. So I don't think he had the opportunity to enact what was in his dark heart.
We're finally seeing some decent rain (and snow in the mountains) after years of drought. Last night it poured down for hours and was still coming down this morning when I woke up after sleeping like a rock. The office is closed today and tomorrow so I'm lounging around at the house in my jammies.
I read it when I was about 10, so 36 years ago. All I really remember is thinking WTF through the whole thing and then seeing ESB and realizing that nothing from the book had made it into the next movie.
I'm in the Sierra foothills east of Sacramento. So within normal Warriors fan range for those who don't like the Kings.But it could easily be a bandwagon fan as well.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I remember reading Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Didn't that end with Vader dying right after declaring his love for Leia or some other nonsense?
Plus it would probably turn out to be someone I know from church or something.