or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

We should probably have you come talk to our local Chamber of Commerce.
My daughter just got called to serve an LDS mission in Tokyo, Japan.
Today, on the way to the office, I pulled up at a light behind an old Integra with a shiny fartcan exhaust. The first thing I noticed was that I could smell the guy's exhaust, which smelled mostly of gasoline. The second was that his acceleration seemed awfully anemic for the noise the car produced. I had to chuckle at the thought that his "mods" had probably reduced both the power of the engine and the gas mileage of the car. But at least he sounded terrible.
I will have to check this out. I'm always on the lookout for an entertaining book that teaches me something about professions I don't know much about.
I finally finished American Elsewhere last week. It started off great with a lot of mystery about what was going on, but by the end it sort of devolved into a typical "bodysnatchers" trope with a mildly-satisfying ending.I just started Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong. So far it's pretty interesting, but hardly deep reading.
Sorry to hear about your dad, Ed. I'm actually going through something similar with my own dad right now. I just got back from visiting him in the hospital in Utah. He had to be admitted because he was having trouble breathing. It turns out that he had congestive heart failure (on top of his diabetes and kidney issues). Like your dad, he has taken terrible care of himself for many years and from what I can tell most of his health issues are due to poor diet and no...
Seems like a good ROI for your drinking dollar.
I missed that one. How strange that a story like that would wind up on the internet. It's almost like the grandpa was a total attention hor or something.
Exchanges like this remind me why I never actually talk about clothes or shoes on StyFo. There's always going to be someone online who thinks you're a peasant/have execrable taste.
With each other . I'm not sure how you could interpret my post any other way.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk