or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Here's one last shot, taken today at the office right before lunch, showing the larger wheels.
It's a BMW 2002 (this one is a 1975 model). It's a small, light, rear-wheel-drive car with a fully independent suspension and a rev-happy little engine and manual transmission. It's super fun to drive but also pretty nicely built. This car basically put BMW on the map in the United States back in the late '60s-early '70s. It's the precursor of the 3 Series of today.
Over there they call them bibliotorieauxms. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Here are some pictures from a couple of years ago, right after we got the paint and interior finished. I have since put on some 15" wheels (same style) and removed the foglights and installed a stereo and a shifter boot.
Your library was trying to inter-library loan with a French library. Joke's on them--there's no such thing as a French library.
I haven't been in the market for a new jacket but I have noticed that hoods seem to be all the rage right now. I would normally consider that a plus, but I'm not a skier and so having a hood flapping around isn't a problem for me.
Many, many years ago I was traveling with a boss of mine (a total skeezeball and dipsh1t) who managed to wrangle an upgrade to first class for us on a flight from Austin to Sacramento. The peasant seats, where we were supposed to sit, were apparently overbooked and there was some extra room in first class, I guess, so they let us upgrade. But later that day as we were waiting for our flight, he approached the counter and told the attendant there that we should get comped...
Finished A Little Life a few days ago. It was a good book although at times it was almost like the author was going out of her way to make sure every horrible thing befell at least one of the characters.After that downerfest I decided to read something a little more pulpy, so I'm halfway through Ian Tregillis's The Rising, which is a sequel to The Mechanical.
I'll get some pics up when I get home.
Guilty as charged.