or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I like the way it looks but of course I reserve judgment until I see it in person.
"Okay...breathe out...relax...squeez---AAAARGHHH!"And then I'll be a zombie.
Oh, sure. I didn't mean to suggest that it was inappropriate.Anyway: it sounds like you know a lot more than I do about these things (I don't do any sort of criminal or defense work). But now I know that if I ever find myself in the crosshairs of the Bar, I know someone I can call.
Yup, same thing. I'm not sure it has to be a conviction for a felony, though, as lately I've seen a few where people were summarily disbarred for lying about finishing their mandatory CLE and getting caught. I'm not entirely sure there was anything more than the internal Bar investigation. I definitely remember seeing the words "moral turpitude" frequently, however.Anyway: I definitely don't ever want to find myself on the Bar's disciplinary radar.
Every month the CA State Bar publishes the list of attorneys who have been recently disbarred. Almost every month there's some poor sap who got arrested for a particularly bad DUI or other crime. Usually those lead to summary disbarment, IIRC. I don't recall ever seeing someone busted for smokin' the ganja, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Nope. That's why when the zombeez come you always make sure you save the last bullet for yourself.
I can get a box of 50 9mm bullets for about 14 bucks. Lately, because I'm trying to focus on doing everything exactly right, shooting half a box of bullets is plenty for me and takes about a half hour (taking breaks between shots/magazines). So it's not horribly expensive and it's fun. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I definitely wouldn't. I'm much too lazy to even contemplate it. Working a 40-hour week is pushing it for me.
I've been trying to follow this rule with my handgun shooting practice. Somewhere I read "practice doesn't necessarily make perfect--perfect practice makes perfect." There's no point in practicing sloppy shooting, whether it's with a gun or with a basketball.