or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Definitely playing against type--it's risky, cutting-edge casting.
I'm hoping for myrrh.
It's an easy response to the complaints (also leveled against GOT) that they show plenty of full-frontal female nudity but hardly any male FFN. The ladies who watch the show like them cheap thrillz too, naw'mean?
It is nice to be able to shave in just a few quick passes with the razor. I shave in the shower and don't even have to use a mirror.If I had started in 1972 and hadn't shaved anytime since I still wouldn't have a beard like that.
I have been asked to participate in our church's live nativity program. It is held at the local temple. Last year we had more than 8000 people attend over three days. I have been asked to act as a wise man. I have no problem with that and I'm glad they asked me. The hibbley-jibbley part is that they have asked me to grow a beard so I can look the part. Even at 47 years old, I am pretty much incapable of growing a full beard. Past efforts have resulted in the "teenage meth...
In another three years when I hit my third-of-life crisis I hope I am able to bear up with grace and dignity.
A recruiter who didn't keep his promise? Impossible!
Looks like it was also written by Richard Matheson, author of I am Legend.
The prequel trilogy certainly re-cast some of his actions in the original trilogy ("Wait--he knew this all along?"). And then his drama-queen "shutting himself down after Luke disappeared" act in TFA? Unacceptable.
That's true, and Vader was the first one to appear once Palpatine became Emperor. Maybe people just shrugged and figured he'd been around for a while. Palpatine's Sith history wasn't common knowledge so I doubt anyone considered his prior apprentices at all.I suppose that it's entirely possible that only Obi-Wan and Yoda knew that Vader was Anakin. Other Jedi probably knew but they had all died or disappeared.