or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

That one is Thank You for Smoking.
Is Gattaca available on Netflix? In the last couple of days I've watched: 1) Django Unchained 2) Casa de mi Padre 3) Bottle Rocket 4) Ronin I enjoyed all of them.
Vegans don't wear wool? I did not know that.
I was on my own last night (wife and son out of town, daughter off to July Fourth festivities) so I wound up watching Cloud Atlas on PPV. I suppose I can give them credit for ambition, but if I hadn't read the book I wouldn't have had any idea what was going on. I also don't remember the stories in the book having the same happy endings they had in the movie, but it's been a few years since I read the book.
Oh, fine. Thanks for ruining our legal slappyfight.
Perhaps you could gain a lot of weight.
You ought to at least let them know the situation. If it was common-family ownership in the past the possession wouldn't have been adverse, it would have been permissive. The adverse possession would start once you know that they're using your land and you object to it. That's when you'd need to decide what you want to do about it.You don't need to be confrontational about it. You could just nicely let them know that you are the actual owner of the lot space and that you...
Learning about the architect hook-up has instantly made this thread worthwhile for me. I have several architect clients. Maybe it's time to call them up and take them to lunch.
My ZHP is BSM. I love how it looks right after I wash it. Even after eight years the paint still looks fantastic.I saw one of those on the back of a transport truck on I-5 today. I thought it looked pretty good in person.
I've had that same thing happen with other books. I don't think I could read Ishiguro as a light summer read, for example. But for whatever reason, it was the right book at the right 24-hour time for me. I've never read it again, though.