or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Our vet's office has separate entrances for dogs and cats (and their associated persons), and the lobby is divided with a plexiglass wall between the two sides. We just started going there and I laughed a bit when I first saw the two-door setup, but it's actually really nice if you have to wait a few minutes.
Are those floaty pool noodles? Cute!
Go to the gym and ride a stationary bike on a low setting. Just spin for about 20 minutes. That usually works for me.
"Ortiz, Brett, and Blonski Forever Linked"Mike Blonski, local parent of two untalented sons, found himself in an uncomfortable fraternity with Brett and Ortiz when he rushed the umpire, another local dad named Tim Hennessey, when Hennessey called his son out at the plate on a desperate run from third base during a U13 baseball game. Blonski has said that he finds himself unable to deal with his newfound notoriety and has started drinking heavily.
How'd you do?
It would be cool to know that the money you donated was going to be used to pay for the school's legal fees or maybe for a PR campaign to help rehabilitate its tattered reputation.
Definitely! Although there are people out there who take them pretty seriously and run them in under 15 minutes.Back in the day I ran lots and lots of half marathons and even one marathon, but these days I'm mostly just about enjoying a fun and short event with friends.
You're not even a real Vader! You just have a Vader picture in your avatar!
I liked it back when I was the only one.
I'm not sure whether I posted this already or not, but we got a new dog a couple of weeks ago. He's a goldendoodle puppy. It has been fun watching him start to get settled in and begin to understand some of the things we're saying to him. I hadn't planned on having another dog but this was a decision that sort of...uhhh...got made for me, nawmean? He is super cute and goofy, so that's a plus. He seems to be pretty smart, too.