or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Quote: Originally Posted by Opermann There's some sort of trend... can't quite figure out what it is... That's the best thing about Men's Health--you can never guess what's coming next. So unpredictable!
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe My favorites are sea urchin, albacore, and bluefin tuna. I'm always craving Japanese street food though. I'd kill for some good yakisoba or takoyaki right now. I haven't had takoyaki in years. I'm not sure I've ever seen it in the US--not that I've looked very hard. I used to eat it all the time in Japan. Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas My favorite grocery store has an in-store...
I laughed when I saw this a while ago on another forum. I still laughed when I saw it today.
The teacher and the school's response seems to be a *shrug*. They didn't seem to care in the least.
Beautiful pics.
I'm a big sushi and sashimi fan.
I've found some good recipes on Sunset magazine's website. http://www.sunset.com/food-wine/kitchen-assistant/
Quote: Originally Posted by velobran Disturbing and saddening. Especially if you have a young son. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the movie yet. I thought the book was superb.
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian He was yelling something like: "...PUSSIES, you're all acting( playing?) like a BUNCH OF PUSSIES...and it PISSES ME OFF" to the players sitting in chairs. Hahahah! That's actually pretty tame. I've heard worse than that a few times from coaches in our local peewee league.
I mostly worry about leaving my kids behind. They're only 8 and 13, so I'd greatly prefer to at least get them through to the point where they are adults.