or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Maybe he could ride around perched on BB8's little head.
Maybe they'll pull a Game of Thrones and have Finn be completely disabled/die.
Oh, so it's the criminal defendant who is suing? That seems like a bad move. For some reason I was thinking that the rape victim was trying to sue. I guess I was just spacing out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I guess if they re-established the Republic after ROTJ, they're not really a "rebellion" anymore. Until the Republic got mega-maxi-Deathstarred, wasn't it sort of boss of the galaxy for at least a little while? "Resistance" doesn't seem like all that accurate a name either, however. They should have been the Department of Homesystem Security.
What are they suing for? What's the cause of action?
First time out with the revolver yesterday. Shared a target with my son, who is 13. This was at about 15 yards. Also put a few magazines through my XD9. Very pleased with the results. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Probably a term he came up with in an effort to become internet famous.#immeasurablechange
The original movies make for a fun weekend of binge watching. Same with the original Indiana Jones movies.
I have noticed the same thing, with the same irritation.I'm assuming that it was released in enough markets to qualify for Oscar consideration, then will (hopefully) receive a wider release sometime soon. Otherwise, I guess we'll catch it on Netflix.
When the fatties take over, you'll be the first up against the wall. Oh, wait.