or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I don't think I've ever seen a billboard advertising a movie around here (the Sacramento area). Is this an LA thing, or is it done in other major places?
And Jimmy Bain, who I had never heard of until his name popped up on my Facebook feed.
Did he seize the conch shell when he did it? That probably would have helped.
I picked up my S&W M&P 15 Sport today. This evening I took it to the range to try it out. The sights were right on out of the box (at least as far as my limited skill would allow). I'm looking forward to taking it out again soon. I can see that my old-man eyes will be the limiting factor for the open sights.
"Scratchplate": the preferred term in several (if not most) of the former Soviet-bloc countries.
Yup. This also contributed to the housing bubble/crash we're all still recovering from.
Finished I Am Radar a couple of days ago. I just started Bill Bryson's The Mother Tongue: English and How It Got That Way. It's pretty interesting. I am continually amazed at Bryson's ability to learn so much about the subjects he covers.
That's a good way to wind up with an air embolism in your bloodstream. Bad news.http://www.aircontrolindustries.com/us/products/personnel-cleaning/dangers-of-compressed-air/
Sorry to hear it and I hope it all works out okay.
NEST's competitive advantage: its products are powered by the ground-up souls of the damned.