or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

If Lady SH is lurking with the BWB, then Beric ought to be dead--although it's easily possible that they're not going to worry about the whole "passing the resurrection" thing from the books.
Do you actually make shoes? That's pretty cool, if so.
Although it is kind of satisfying to see a character who has been sort of a loser all along stay true to loserish form. Edmure was a broken man in captivity. On a lot of shows it would be expected that he'd stand up once released and spread his wings and over! come! the! odds! to be the hero he all knew he could be, deep inside.Agree with everything else.
I've worn a similar outfit many times (except without the chelsea boots).
Yep. I specifically brought that up with the people who are trying to get my son and me to join their team. They said that "that's not this race, it's one of the others." I suppose we'll see.
I have been promised that electrocution is not part of the program. I did see a picture with some barbed wire in it, though.
I'm not sure whether I should be happy or hibbely-jibbely, but my son has informed me that he wants us to participate in a Spartan Race in November. It's one of those races where you climb walls and ropes and crawl through mud. He's 13.
Unfortunately they knocked down all the buildings from the 18th edition, so you'll be out of luck without the newer one.
Oh, I believe it! I don't litigate but it seems like most of my litigator friends have their "everyday" court outfits. I'm glad to be able to wear whatever I want.
I finished We Are Now Beginning Our Descent last week but forgot to post it here. I thought it was only okay. The main character turned out to be sort of a douche, and not in a way that made him an interesting character. I wouldn't recommend reading it.I downloaded The Circle by Dave Eggers but I haven't dived in yet. I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I've been wasting all my reading time for the last few days playing Wordbubbles on my tablet.