or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

+1
It might wind up sucking! Then you'll be able to laugh at me for being such a sucker.Thanks!
So the interview went well and I was offered a board position the next day. I really don't have any idea what I've gotten myself into. Hopefully it doesn't wind up sucking. I think it will be fun, though, and a good chance to get involved on some level in local politics.
I have an interview tonight for a board position on a foundation that was recently created to help with fundraising in our community services district. In this case, the district announced the creation of the foundation and solicited applications from community members.
Finally back from the paint shop. Now for the rest of the interior bits and the bumpers, and it will be done.
I really enjoyed it.
I just finished Cryptonomicon last night. I started Gravity's Rainbow and am about 50 pages in.
I like to use non-P glasses when driving because I have the same issue others have mentioned with seeing the nav screen and other displays in my car, along with the windows (although the windshield appears to be fine). I have also noticed that when I run or ride my bike with my polarized sunglasses that I sometimes have issues with puddles and wet pavement--I will see weird patterns that are really quite disorienting. My polarized glasses are Oakleys and Maui Jims, so I...
I like it. I'm just scratching my head over the "pastries" part. It's not a word that comes up a lot in popular music.
I wonder if you're talking about Ed Sheeran's "A Team," which is a song about a crack whore. That's the only recent song I can think of that mentions pastries.