or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Sort of off-topic: when javyn mentioned Ser Jorah and his commitment to his wife I thought to myself "eh? What wife?" So I did a quick Google search and found this little gem: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/ I've read all the books, and so I thought I'd refresh my memory a bit by reading a few of the articles. I'm pretty sure I need to go back and re-read everything--there's a ton of stuff I either missed the first time around or have forgotten. Anyway: this seems like a...
Yep. You're being pawned off. I would probably do the same thing if someone I knew in high school but hadn't talked to since called me out of the blue trying to help his GF get a job at my dad's company.
I finally went and saw it last night. I wanted to like it more than I actually liked it. I can see now how people who hadn't read the book would have said "WTF is going on?" in the movie--it was more like a highlight reel of major scenes in a much, much longer movie. I felt like there was hardly any character development at all.
Alien was on HBO last night. I thought I'd watch the first part again to re-acquaint myself with the Space Jockey part. I wound up watching the whole thing. That movie has held up quite well, I think.
Tonight's episode seemed really short, for some reason.
Yeah, I've always wondered that as well. I hope not.
I had a client who moved out of an apartment because of the smell created by a downstairs neighbor. In this case, it was the massive piles of dog crap throughout the downstairs apartment and balcony that did it for them. Eventually the smell got so overpowering that they had to leave, even though they only had about four months left on the lease.
It was awesome when he came to a stop and reached across to hold all three of them in place. That's good parenting--safety first!
Definitely.
That whole scene was cringeworthy.