Posts by VaderDave

It is an intriguing question, though. Vader just sort of shows up as the Emperor's right-hand guy/enforcer at the end of Ep.III--doesn't anyone wonder where he came from? I wonder if there will be any nod to that question in Rogue One.
I don't know that we have had any concrete clues, but the intarwebz is abuzz with theories about multiple timelines and just about everyone on the show being some sort of robot, both inside and outside the park. I guess only time will tell.
I wonder how that will play out in Rogue One--will the Empire still be getting its act together? Or will it seem a lot more powerful than perhaps it appeared in A New Hope?
That is an interesting question. If Leia knew that Vader was Anakin Skywalker, why didn't she (or anyone else in the Rebellion) say anything when she met Luke? At the end of Episode III, when Vader steps up and stands at the bridge of the star destroyer alongside Palpatine, is it supposed to be understood that this shiny new guy is Anakin? Or was he just "that new enforcer for the Emperor"?
Maybe he's just lazy.
That makes sense. It would be awesome/chilling to see him walk into a room and just snap the necks of everyone in there in a few seconds.
True, that's probably the quickest way to kill them all. Force choking takes a minute, it seems.
We finally got caught up on this show last night. We have really enjoyed it so far. It's very thought-provoking--sort of makes me feel bad about all the people I killed in Skyrim.
In MN? Can't help there. Sorry.
I hope things start looking up for you, Ed. Best wishes to your family.