or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

It turned out that I had a small leak in one of the hoses in the system. They had to order it in, then did the work today. So now I have icy-cold AC in my car again, just in time for summer.
I am triggered by her describing Apocalypse as a "monster man." The term "monster" is demeaning and sexist. #monstermanlivesmatter
With the temperatures climbing into triple digits this week, I finally found the time to take my car in to have the AC refrigerant topped off. It was blowing cool, but not cold. I haven't charged the system for about six years so I'm hoping that that's all it needs. It should be ready by about noon today. Hoping that my next (super! exciting!) post about this isn't in the hibbely-jibbely thread.
"You're with me, leather...in the unemployment line."
And dealing (badly) with the fallout from your bad acts isn't an "inspiring show of character."
So kind of like the edamame of Dat South?
I was totally ignorant of the existence of boiled peanuts until this discussion in this thread.
I have been enjoying a thread on my FB feed started by a woman who adamantly insists that she would have gone over dat wall to save her baby, no ifs ands or buts about it, no sir. Even if it meant that Hurumpty would have torn her limb from limb, it would have saved her baby so she would do it without hesitation. The responses are comedy gold.
The local roadside strawberry stands are producing some stellar strawberries at the moment. I am trying to find ways to incorporate strawberries into everything I eat.
And just like that, Facebook's bandwidth usage drops by 80 percent."I would never want my child to fall into dat gorilla cage!"