or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Who is Sam?
You can agree in a pre-nup that whatever each spouse earns during the marriage will be that spouse's separate property. In CA, each spouse must be represented by separate counsel for something like this to be valid.Of course, the courts may still award spousal support, depending on the relative income of the parties.
If you're a new business seeking loans you will almost certainly have to personally guarantee the loan.
This is true. There's nothing quite like the first time you walk into a public place full of people you know wearing a bow tie. The second time is easy, and after that you forget that it was ever something you thought people might notice.
I would feel the need to order in the most annoying nasal voice possible, sort of like Janice from Friends.
That's the first picture I've seen of one of those where I liked the look of the front.
Checking in for an update from OP.
+1Maybe they are aging prematurely from the inside due to a bad reaction to the Alden shoe trees.
I would wear any of those. It's a color that goes pretty well with my skin tone/hair color.
I have also heard and read really good reviews of the RX100. Are they available yet? Or did you preorder? EDIT: I see you said "we'll find out tomorrow." I will tune in for your exhaustive review.