or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I missed that one. How strange that a story like that would wind up on the internet. It's almost like the grandpa was a total attention hor or something.
Exchanges like this remind me why I never actually talk about clothes or shoes on StyFo. There's always going to be someone online who thinks you're a peasant/have execrable taste.
With each other . I'm not sure how you could interpret my post any other way.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
My son just broke up with his girlfriend. She's a nice girl but they're way too young to actually be BF/GF. Apparently she cried but he thinks they'll still be able to be friends once a little time passes.
We put a net set of tires on my wife's Jeep yesterday. This morning when I went to the garage the new-tire smell was almost overpowering. I can't imagine what it must smell like in a Big O shop before they open the big shop doors in the morning.
I have heard of Trabant but don't think I have ever seen one. I certainly wouldn't recognize one on the road.
Reaching max Vader saturation in 3...2...1...
Maybe Harrison Ford wants to have a Solo-style exit from this series as well.EDIT: isn't he also doing a sequel to Blade Runner? Perhaps he's going to try to wrap up all his long-term roles in the same way.
It seemed like the last movie sort of closed the Indiana Jones story out (married, with a kid?). Are they going to have him out showing Mutt (worst character name ever) the archaeology/grave robbing/cultural rape ropes?
I just started to feel bad about suggesting that it was a bad thing he got called there. I hope he has a great experience, although if it were my daughter going there I'd be pretty hibbley jibbley in spite of myself.