or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Can you use this as an opportunity to damage the student's grade and, perhaps, his or her entire college career? Because that would be gratifying AF.
Thanks! I will check it out.I have read Lear several times before (like pretty much all of Shakespeare's major works) but it has been a few years since I've revisited any of them. I tend to read the plays and see little movies of the action in my head, but sometimes I just get caught up in the language and forget about that part. Either way: good times.
I wonder what the tipping point is where you can't call oatmeal a "healthy breakfast" anymore.My guess is it's about halfway to where GF was with his latest bowl.
Was hoping to laugh. [[SPOILER]]
I feel like you are trying to besmirch my repultation by suggesting that I am in alliance with PayDay pretty obvious ad homilnem attack. However, I think we can all recognize that a flat PayDay bar is structurally superior in that it is more shaped like a person mouth than a round PayDay unless you are an inflatable sex doll. A real person has a mouth that is more shaped like C3PO's mouth, so a flat bar is more appropriate.
Perhaps it was stepped on by the guy at the loading dock before being put on the shelf.
Sorry to hear it.
A couple of nights ago I woke up and it was still dark. I thought, "oh, great, now I can roll back over and sleep for another hour or so." I looked over at the clock and it was like 11:00 PM. I eventually fell asleep, though.
I started reading King Lear this weekend. I'm enjoying it so far. I'm going to take it slowly so I can enjoy the language and read all the little notes as I go.
But the kid looks just like me!