or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I liked a few of her songs until I heard them every 15 minutes on the radio. Now even my daughter (who was a big fan) tells me to change the station if an Adele song comes on in the car.
I just downloaded this onto my Nook this weekend. I'm about 100 pages in so far.
I have read all the books. That's why I was asking. I didn't remember that scene and it seemed out of order to me. But I went back and re-read a couple of wiki posts and it looks like it happens. I hadn't thought of it as happening on that scale, however.
What was up with that final scene? I don't remember that from the book (not that my memory's perfect...).
I want my five clicks back.
I'm looking forward to an explosion of discussion about it on the 9th in this thread.
[[SPOILER]]
Agreed. Frankly, I'm just glad to have any sort of decent fantasy/swords and sorcery show on TV.
I like the idea that the magic in GOT usually sucks and has horrible, taxing consequences on the people that try to use it. It's a lot better than the whole "wave a staff and my enemies are vanquished" stuff you so often see.
[[SPOILER]] This is my first time using a spoiler tag. I am very proud of myself.